35 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one!

• Christina Aguilera - Stripped
    • Christina Aguilera - Back to Basics
    • Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814
    • Janet Jackson - Control
    • Janet Jackson - All For You

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/01/2018 at 10:00 AM

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

[#3] Desnudate - 8,725

latest?cb=20131224031751

Highs: @The Louvre, @StarlightSeiya - 11

Lows: @corvus albus, @Alan123 - 3

Commentary:

Spoiler

The Bling: It pisses me off the 'e' doesn't have the accent :selena: Other than that, a holy bop again :pray: Wow I didn't remember it to be this amazing :firega: 'así me gusta papi' though :air: THE BRIDGE OMG. 

GaGaLB: seems like a J.lo song (the intro reminds me of Hypnotico and Love sound and recently Britney Spears Change Your Mind) and has latin sound and guitar and electro sound.

The Louvre: Ugh love this song, so sexy. Why wasn’t this released as a single?

DimitrisARTPOP: so overrated

That J: This song has grown on me over time and I'm now hooked to its sexy cool groove. A dancefloor anthem.

HausOfAmericano: Yet another sex bop! Anytime I hear this and Not Myself Tonight it frees my inner slut. This could've been a hit, god I hate humanity.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
Just now, EvilRegal said:

[#3] Desnudate - 8,725

latest?cb=20131224031751

Highs: @The Louvre, @StarlightSeiya - 11

Lows: @corvus albus, @Alan123 - 3

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

The Bling: It pisses me off the 'e' doesn't have the accent :selena: Other than that, a holy bop again :pray: Wow I didn't remember it to be this amazing :firega: 'así me gusta papi' though :air: THE BRIDGE OMG. 

GaGaLB: seems like a J.lo song (the intro reminds me of Hypnotico and Love sound and recently Britney Spears Change Your Mind) and has latin sound and guitar and electro sound.

The Louvre: Ugh love this song, so sexy. Why wasn’t this released as a single?

DimitrisARTPOP: so overrated

That J: This song has grown on me over time and I'm now hooked to its sexy cool groove. A dancefloor anthem.

HausOfAmericano: Yet another sex bop! Anytime I hear this and Not Myself Tonight it frees my inner slut. This could've been a hit, god I hate humanity.

Top 3? This is the bottom of the barrel folks.

Phoebe Buffay

[#2] You Lost Me - 9,22

81176-you-lost-me.jpg

Highs: @SexxxGUY, @TEAWHORE, @PILL - 11

Lows: @StarlightSeiya - 5

Commentary:

Spoiler

The Bling: I love how she sings this one :pray: My least favorite upon first listen. Still, it has grown on me a lot. I don't think it should've been a single though. 

GaGaLB: this is personally my favorite track among these ballads.

The Louvre: The best ballad on the album, I get why it got a video.

DimitrisARTPOP: I cry every f*cking time that I hear that song. this is almost Hurt 2 btw but it's amazing! plus the video is perfect.

That J: Ya have straightforward Christina and then ya have CLASSICA christina and this is CLASSIC. A gorgeous lush ballad with vocals that reach the heavens, this is one of her finer slower moments.

HausOfAmericano: I literally tear up hearing this song sad.png So beautiful.

[#1] Birds of Prey - 9,475

latest?cb=20131220010823

Highs: @That J, @Hades, @Alan123 - 11

Lows: @corvus albus, @Inferno, @Noah, @TeenIdle - 8

Commentary:

Spoiler

The Bling: Now this one WHY wasn't it on the standard edition :selena: And why wasn't it a single :selena::selena::selena: I keep spelling it as 'pray' btw MESS.   

GaGaLB: seems like Bebe Rexha upcoming song "The Little Things".

The Louvre: Wow, amazing song! Love the Arabian vibes. A highlight of the album!

Hades: ETHEREAL, MAGICAL, CAPTIVATING. :giveup:

Inferno: i really like this track. I appreciate her collaborating with a group as unexpected for her to work with as Ladytron. My only complain as that this song is basically a Ladytron outtake that happens to have Christina singing vocals on top. But I like it nevertheless.

DimitrisARTPOP: one of her best songs. It's a crime that is not a single.

That J: This should've been second or third single.  This song is LIT and it's pure stupidity to keep it as a bonus track.

corvus albus
Just now, EvilRegal said:

[#2] You Lost Me - 9,22

81176-you-lost-me.jpg

Highs: @SexxxGUY, @TEAWHORE, @PILL - 11

Lows: @StarlightSeiya - 5

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

The Bling: I love how she sings this one :pray: My least favorite upon first listen. Still, it has grown on me a lot. I don't think it should've been a single though. 

GaGaLB: this is personally my favorite track among these ballads.

The Louvre: The best ballad on the album, I get why it got a video.

DimitrisARTPOP: I cry every f*cking time that I hear that song. this is almost Hurt 2 btw but it's amazing! plus the video is perfect.

That J: Ya have straightforward Christina and then ya have CLASSICA christina and this is CLASSIC. A gorgeous lush ballad with vocals that reach the heavens, this is one of her finer slower moments.

HausOfAmericano: I literally tear up hearing this song sad.png So beautiful.

[#1] Birds of Prey - 9,475

latest?cb=20131220010823

Highs: @That J, @Hades, @Alan123 - 11

Lows: @corvus albus, @Inferno, @Noah, @TeenIdle - 8

Commentary:

Reveal hidden contents

The Bling: Now this one WHY wasn't it on the standard edition :selena: And why wasn't it a single :selena::selena::selena: I keep spelling it as 'pray' btw MESS.   

GaGaLB: seems like Bebe Rexha upcoming song "The Little Things".

The Louvre: Wow, amazing song! Love the Arabian vibes. A highlight of the album!

Hades: ETHEREAL, MAGICAL, CAPTIVATING. :giveup:

Inferno: i really like this track. I appreciate her collaborating with a group as unexpected for her to work with as Ladytron. My only complain as that this song is basically a Ladytron outtake that happens to have Christina singing vocals on top. But I like it nevertheless.

DimitrisARTPOP: one of her best songs. It's a crime that is not a single.

That J: This should've been second or third single.  This song is LIT and it's pure stupidity to keep it as a bonus track.

latest?cb=20161022215656

Phoebe Buffay

Thank u everyone for making my baby #BIRDSOFPREY #1. GGD has taste after all. :tony:

Again, special thanks for those of you who participated and made this megarate happen. xoxo, EvilRegal. :wub::heart:

The Louvre

Woohoo, Desnudate, You Lost Me and Birds of Prey all top 5. I'm satisfied with the results tbh.

giphy.gif

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

You're right it's actually #9

i agree completely

That J

I was late but wow this was messy. 

But thats ok cuz my 11 DID THAT. Birds of Prey is that jam!! 

Some wild rates here tho but I stand behind my flawless comments. 

Great job @EvilRegal

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived