Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ranking The Billboard Top 20

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

Today i'm going to rank the Billboard Top 20 (April 28, 2018). Starting with the worst and with the best song on top. I have six categories: S*** Tier (0/5) --> Bad Tier (1/5) --> Meh Tier (2/5) --> Decent Tier (3/5) --> Good Tier (4/5) --> Great Tier (5/5) . I just wanted to rank this weeks top 20 becuase i fear that i don't have a lot of good songs left when the new Top 20 comes out tomorrow. So yeah, i'm going to rank the Top 20 tomorrow too.

S*** Tier

20. Freaky Friday - Lil Dicky, Chris Brown --> What else could it be? I don't have the nerve to rage at this song (translation: i have enough WP's already :selena:) If you want someone to give this song a proper thrashing i can pm you a review that give's this song what it deserves.

19. Psycho - Post Malone, Ty Dolla $ign --> Why does Post Malone have a career?

18. Look Alive - Block Boy JB, Drake --> Next time maybe try to SOUND ALIVE!

Bad Tier

17. Walk It Talk It - Migos, Drake --> *Beleaguered Sigh*

16. Be Careful - Cardi B --> Sorry Cardi, i like you ... but this song suck's :gum:

15. Plug Walk - Rich The Kid --> *Ennui Intesifies *

14. Mine - Bazzi --> This song got big thanks to being a meme. Next time meme something that deserves to be big.

13. God's Plan - Drake --> This song actually grew on me :poot:

Meh Tier

12. Perfect - Ed Sheeran --> Boring is still better than obnoxious (SOY).

11. Never Be The Same - Camily Cabello --> This is just so sad. Camila got finally a good song with Havana and then she get's mediocre again.

10. Nice For What - Drake --> I have no opinion on this song.

Decent Tier

9. Meant To Be - Bebe Rexha, Florida Georgia Line --> This is not country ... but it's a decent pop song.

8. The Middle - Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey  --> "Stay" was better.

7. Pray For Me - Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd --> The chorus just sounds so disconnected from Kendricks verses :wtfga:

6. Finesse - Bruno Mars, Cardi B --> Cardi saved this song.

Good Tier

5. Whatever it takes - Imagine Dragons --> The first good Imagine Dragons song since Radioactive. It's impressive to be this terrible for such a long time.

4. I Like It - Cardi B, Bad Bunny, J Balvin --> The future summer hit of 2018 everybody!

3. Chun Li - Nicki Minaj --> YAS! Some fire-spitting by Nicki!

2. Call Out My Name - The Weeknd --> Could you please just move on? Wisperlina isn't worth it.

1. Havana - Camila Cabello --> Yes we don't have any great song :cryga: this makes me sadder than would you think.

This chart has an average of 43/100. I've seen worse in 2016 but this is still really close. Maybe we all should contribute to a better Hot 100 and stop listening to garbage Trap and Hip Hop songs.

Evan Peters
14 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

11. Never Be The Same - Camily Cabello --> This is just so sad. Camila got finally good with Havana and then she get's mediocre again.

excuse me?

emma roberts is an abuser

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

excuse me?

Havana was her first good song and now she makes mediocre songs like OMG and Crying In The Club again.

TeenIdle

I love Whatever It Takes. I like Meant to Be and Never Be the Same. I don't care about the rest. 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

I love Whatever It Takes. I like Meant to Be and Never Be the Same. I don't care about the rest. 

I understand this. The Hot 100 is really boring. We can expect it to be even worse next week thanks to J Coles album bomb.

Archived