💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna tours are out of this world

peto flex

Featured Posts

peto flex

I just spend 4 hours watching MDNA and Rebel Heart tours on 1080p Bluray and im speechless :O... they are out of this world...:firega: Some moments gave me goosebumps... And the crowd is so active :cryga:Now that I've watched all her tours - Confessions Tour, Sticky & Sweet tour and some older too and i think they are great, but i find Rebel Heart to be the most logical and artistic among them. Rebel Heart is the sexiest one too :stalkga: Those guys in La Isla Bonita part made me wet :stalkga:

I'm saving up for her next tour and i can't wait to see her live, it will be like dream come true :cryga: 

Have you guys been to some of her tours ? Feel free to share your experience/stories...etc. :excited2:

American Life 2 tour im coming for you :firega: 

💎💎

Sneaky Oliver

Yesssss Confessions Tour is just pure pop-perfection. MDNA is amazing. She's kinda building her tours from every album since Hard Candy! That's so cool like she can envision the show during recording sessions 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MaryJaneHolland

They indeed are :unicorn:

She invests so much time in them and months of rehearsing :unicorn:

MDNA Tour has to be my favorite :giveup: The first segment :giveup: Vogue :giveup: Celebration :giveup: Ugh :giveup:

mikesoaa

you cant compare a tour to coachella... no one goes to coachella for the music, only for the drinking and the drugs and when they are high and all ****ed up they see the headliner, most of them dont really care about the line-up or anything

peto flex
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

Yesssss Confessions Tour is just pure pop-perfection. MDNA is amazing. She's kinda building her tours from every album since Hard Candy! That's so cool like she can envision the show during recording sessions 

Confessions Tour is magical... I often rewatch it, especially the Hung Up part :firega: Erotica also (her best Erotica performance) :firega:

💎💎

BornSimon

The Confessions Tour is amazing and probably her finest moment. I attended the MDNA tour and I was disappointed if I'm being honest. Some moments were just terrible, like Hung Up and Like A Virgin. I have grown bored of her sexual references as well, they have been the same for far too long. 

But obviously you can't deny that her tours are visually stunning, she puts a lot of work into them.

peto flex
2 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

you cant compare a tour to coachella... no one goes to coachella for the music, only for the drinking and the drugs and when they are high and all ****ed up they see the headliner, most of them dont really care about the line-up or anything

edited my post so that your is no more necessary ;) it only brings bad mood 

💎💎

Maleficent

The things M can do on stage are amazing. Can u imagine B, Taylor, or any other pop girl do what she doest at 4:38

BlingNotTheMusic

Yeah I agree with most in here. Confessions was my fav and most memorable tours of hers. Also really enjoy Drowned World Tour. 

Afterwards and more recent tours start to have more cringey moments and her auto tune is getting out of control. Rebel Heart tour was not my fav, some good parts though. The album could’ve been a lot shorter IMO

DutchHooker
41 minutes ago, Yukia said:

I just spend 4 hours watching MDNA and Rebel Heart tours on 1080p Bluray and im speechless :O... they are out of this world...:firega: Some moments

Omg.. the intro of the MDNA tour...

And the dancebreak at 7:50.. heaven 

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

That J

On a cleaner note, Ive been to 4 Madonna tours and they are fantastic. The crowds are insane and theres just a really cool fun vibe in the air. Highly recommend it.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

peto flex
Just now, That J said:

On a cleaner note, Ive been to 4 Madonna tours and they are fantastic. The crowds are insane and theres just a really cool fun vibe in the air. Highly recommend it.  

Which tours have you been to? :excited2:

💎💎

That J
Just now, Yukia said:

Which tours have you been to? :excited2:

Drowned World

Re-Invention

MDNA

Rebel Heart 

I had tickets to Sticky Sweet but had a horrific flu and couldnt do it. Drowned World was especially magical. The first time usually is!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Eddie A Michael
54 minutes ago, Yukia said:

I just spend 4 hours watching MDNA and Rebel Heart tours on 1080p Bluray and im speechless :O... they are out of this world...:firega: Some moments gave me goosebumps... And the crowd is so active :cryga:Now that I've watched all her tours - Confessions Tour, Sticky & Sweet tour and some older too and i think they are great, but i find Rebel Heart to be the most logical and artistic among them. Rebel Heart is the sexiest one too :stalkga: Those guys in La Isla Bonita part made me wet :stalkga:

I'm saving up for her next tour and i can't wait to see her live, it will be like dream come true :cryga: 

Have you guys been to some of her tours ? Feel free to share your experience/stories...etc. :excited2:

American Life 2 tour im coming for you :firega: 

I watched her Confession tour live and I enjoyed it. She did put an awesome show. Out of the her other shows that I watched on tv, I really like The Girlie Show which she did to promote Erotica the album. She really seemed fun on stage, very nice arrangements, good choreo and the guys were freakin hot!!

Archived