💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night - Edit

junglejim4322

Featured Posts

junglejim4322

Hello :)

So I've just finished my very first edit. I made it with the single cover of Marry The Night and the picture of a star-filled sky found on Google. I thought that I'd do something like that for each single from the BTW era.

Well, I hope you like it. I know it isn't perfect and I'll practice to get better.

(Maybe I need improvement with the texture?) :derpga:

Just give me your opinion, thanks! :)

EDIT : Oh god, I didn't even post in the right section :laughga: Sorry.

i4c5ea905506d7_700.png

(Link to the picture on LittleMonsters if you want to like it :ohwell:http://littlemonster...35c0c8349000377)

Gaga is Life

It looks really good! Maybe there could be a little less sky and a little more Gaga/flame/moon, but that's just something little :)

junglejim4322

It looks really good! Maybe there could be a little less sky and a little more Gaga/flame/moon, but that's just something little :)

Thanks so much! I might do another version with all the feedback :)

It's nice, but makes me feel like I should be wearing glasses. Not the best effect to use on foreground material/the focus of your piece.

junglejim4322

:clap:

It's nice, but makes me feel like I should be wearing glasses. Not the best effect to use on foreground material/the focus of your piece.

Thanks ! :)

And Jay, I'll work on the texture (:derpga:) it's kinda blury I know.

junglejim4322

Wow, awesome!

Cool! Though there is something in the pic that I don't really like. :( :abby:

Thanks guys, and I know it isn't perfect. I'm working on a new version right now, I'll post it soon ! :ohwell:

Thanks guys, and I know it isn't perfect. I'm working on a new version right now, I'll post it soon ! :ohwell:

:derpga:

Archived