Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

What does this mean? DJWS scrapped?

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

ryanripley

i don't understand how this means he's off LG6? he's just explaining how he could make The Cure type songs any day but he prefers being creative with gaga

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Opulence

I feel like he may be alluding to how complicated it is producing for such a big star like Gaga, there must be so many terms, conditions, publishing laws etc and they can’t just go into the studio make a jam and drop it. Remember Father John Misty said that he loved Gaga but didn’t like working with such a big star cause there wasn’t much creative freedom or something

Infinity Wave
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That part confuses me so much, with the "go platinum and have no budget" thing :selena: Wtf is he trying to say? :selena:

I think it's something on the lines of "I've got a giant talent but Gaga just doesn't wanna use it but she wanna lose her time working w/ other producers on an album for over a year, while I could get her an entire album of bops in 11/15 days, depending on how many songs she wanna have on the tracklist. Too sad she dropped me and my amazing, mesmerizing talent..."

:selena:

Anyway, I absolutely love what he produced but it's not like he gave us a Judas or a MTN or a BTW or a BR... I mean just cool down boy :triggered:

Colourful

Ziggy

He just said he wishes he could make those type of songs with Gaga again. I don’t see that as him necessarily being off but more like something with a particular style (which could allude to a whole number of things from DJ Snake having a hand in a chunk of DJWS’s songs with Gaga, the direction she’s taking her album, etc.). It’s a little premature to jump to “he’s off”.

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, Opulence said:

I feel like he may be alluding to how complicated it is producing for such a big star like Gaga, there must be so many terms, conditions, publishing laws etc and they can’t just go into the studio make a jam and drop it. Remember Father John Misty said that he loved Gaga but didn’t like working with such a big star cause there wasn’t much creative freedom or something

I mean, there sure are. Gaga isn't just a "medium" pop star, she is one of the biggest nowadays, everything she does must be perfect. It's not a matter of artistic freedom, it's just that minor artist tend to forget that Gaga just can't put in the album whatever she wants, because the album must be the best one she can do. I think this is a form of artistic freedom, just an artistic freedom to get to perfection.

Colourful

SHALLOW
17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

ARTPOP's ''little sister'' just joined ARTPOP Act 2 and the original LG5. 

I was rooting for him when he announced that LG6 is going to be ARTPOP's little sister. But after all his social medias mess, i understand if Gaga dropped him. 

Monster7

I think he wants to make those type of songs (like The cure, or DWUW) but it's Lady Gaga who doesn't want to make them

Vergil

Ahhh noo... we don’t need more the cure or dwuw aka her worst songs ever.

CyanLights
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That part confuses me so much, with the "go platinum and have no budget" thing :selena: Wtf is he trying to say? :selena:

Probably that he has a lot of ideas but doesn’t have the money/budget to go into a studio, mix, use equipment, etc. 

WeDontStop

just me or does DJWS look like a daddy

i got the boys in dubai

ImMatt

I read a couple of weeks ago from a so called "insider account" (don't judge me) that he'd been scrapped because of tension between the pair, all the things he's said on social media about fans and other behind the scenes dramas. 

He's done some amazing stuff with Gaga (TEOG, DWUW, The Cure) and really varied too but he's had his moment with her (ARTPOP album) and I think it's good to try new people out to move forward. I just hope she gives Redone more time now!!!

TheSlash

Inb4 : The original LG6 concept is scrapped and we'll go into another "my father's daughter"-era :lana:  :sure:  :lolly: 

Ew, David!

Werk

Am I the only one who actually doesn't want another TC? Like I'm actually cool with having another cute song like TC but not with the dying bird instrumental :selena: 

Also jokes on anyone who gives me a THNX reaction for shady purposes cause it just adds onto my reputation.mp3 :poot: 

Archived