DutchHooker
8 hours ago, dit said:

@DutchHooker are you excited for Mirrione Rizonnes The Re Up :poot: 

I am

Spoiler

Not :saladga:

Excited. 

vw9r7wl.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baseck is a Los Angeles-based experimental electronic musician. His roots run deep in L.A.'s underground rave scene since the mid 90s.'

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

this fanbase: ugh i miss when she would interact with fans and post on social media a lot

this fanbase when gaga gives us VERY subtle updates: wHAT tHE F*CK why is she POSTING THIS NOW :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:  im GUNNA unSTAN her!!!!

:tony:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

this fanbase: ugh i miss when she would interact with fans and post on social media a lot

this fanbase when gaga gives us VERY subtle updates: wHAT tHE F*CK why is she POSTING THIS NOW :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:  im GUNNA unSTAN her!!!!

1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

Stop trying to act like it’s her fault this fanbase is as ridiculous at times as it is. If she wanna post something, hype something, then she’s entitled to do so. It’s only some of the liddos that are unable to stay calm.

Wtf do you forget the metldowns from November and all the Frankenstein mess where we had gazillion threads in a week because of those studio posts. It's like they now how fragile this fan base is when it comes to rumours.

And when she changes her mind next month and release folk album produced by Tony's son y will be the first ones to "unstant" her. :nails:

ryanripley
Just now, Dadaga said:

Wtf do you forget the metldowns from November and all the Frankenstein mess where we had gazillion threads in a week because of those studio posts. It's like they now how fragile this fan base is when it comes to rumours.

And when she changes her mind next month and release folk album produced by Tony's son y will be the first ones to "unstant" her. :nails:

lmao those meltdowns were ya'lls own faults, gaga didn't do anything wrong

i love folk music so i'm ready for a gaga folk album any day

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JupiterDrive

I’m glad to see that people stopped pretending to love Joanne hopefully those cables electroshocked that hat and deleted it from existence 

7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lmao those meltdowns were ya'lls own faults, gaga didn't do anything wrong

i love folk music so i'm ready for a gaga folk album any day

Each to its own,  I guess. You do you henny. Sending you love:hug:

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

I’m glad to see that people stopped pretending to love Joanne hopefully those cables electroshocked that hat and deleted it from existence 

nobody stopped pretending, the worms just came out the wood

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Dutch

@ryanripley I love you. You're always saying exactly what I want to say in every thread. Thank god we actually have really woke people in this fanbase/on GGD. Keep it up sweetie.

monketsharona

I can't with people here saying she's doing a Joanne 2.0 just because she's wearing a hat while the people involved in the studio with her scream very very different type of music. 

9 hours ago, kihlophix said:

it's CHILDISH! I'm just so sick of everyone having meltdowns for NOTHING...

You're the one having a meltdown over a bunch of harmless jokes :awkney: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, JupiterDrive said:

Eww.

1 hour ago, Dadaga said:

I would respond but @ryanripley already did it for me. 

Archived