đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

J.Lo just served a visual

dit

Featured Posts

and it's low key amazing. It's eye catching. Too bad the song isn't my cup of tea but yeah you guys should check it out. It's been ages since HUGE big budget MVs like this. (though Ari served a nice mv recently as well!). 

Also slay at Gaga's iconic white dreads making a comeback on J.Lo's head in the MV 6e7acdb6ae430064a668cbaed74f3b4c--synthe

1 minute ago, Florian said:

Big budget ? :laughga: Where ? :laughga:

You can't tell me that compared to a lot of half assed mvs artists have been releasing lately that this is not "big budget". At least they tried and gave us some pleasant visuals :laughga: 

ZephyrInTheSky

Great video, not sure about the song yet....parts are great then some are a little annoying lol :selena:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

28 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

This bitch doesn't age :air: she's been looking the same for years. 

THIS :air: her and Shakira are aging like fine wine :air: 

Yuuri
1 hour ago, dit said:

You can't tell me that compared to a lot of half assed mvs artists have been releasing lately that this is not "big budget". At least they tried and gave us some pleasant visuals :laughga: 

Both phases of Lady Wood are at least a year old. LWYMMD is a few months ago. No Tears Left To Cry was weeks ago.

2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Both phases of Lady Wood are at least a year old. LWYMMD is a few months ago. No Tears Left To Cry was weeks ago.

My point is it's not as common as it once was when almost every pop star was releasing big budget mvs on the regular at one point. I think it's common knowledge that big budget mvs have sort of been a thing of the past for a while now. But luckily Taylor and Ari just served and J.Lo just did too. Maybe the era of big visuals is making a comeback? :excited2:

chiuga

She’s been serving visuals and bling for 20 years. Where’s the music though?:oprah:

edit: bad visuals though very uninspiring and bland

Mirages

The song is terrible, it's a song where you can see everything that is wrong with music nowadays. The visual is cool and nice, but it feels more like a long commercial than a mv.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Lnds500

She served a visual (mess) alright. I like the individual looks but everything is SO disjointed. One visual from another, the sound from the visual. It was kinda jarring honestly. Like they had some very creative ideas and tried to shoo-horn them into a song even though it didn't fit.

Archived