💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney Channel's Live-Action 'Kim Possible' Movie Casts Kim & Ron Roles

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

sadie-stanley-sean-giambrone.jpg?w=446&h

Sadie Stanley and Sean Giambrone will star as Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable, respectively, in the Disney Channel Original Movie, which is based on the global hit animated series. The comedy-adventure will go into production this summer and is set to debut in 2019.

Stanley, 16, landed the role in her first-ever audition. She has since guest-starred on Nickelodeon's Game Shakers.

Giambrone, 18, stars in ABC's hit comedy The Goldbergs and will film Kim Possible before returning to production of that series, which is going into its sixth season.

"Sadie delivers Kim's confidence, smarts, and agility; most importantly, she's an everyday girl with an extraordinary spirit," said Judy Taylor, senior vp casting and talent relations at Disney Channel. "Sean is such a magnetic actor; he always finds the right balance of physical comedy and heart. We're excited for audiences to see Sadie and Sean bring these iconic roles to life."

The show's creators, Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley, wrote the script for the live-action movie along with Josh Cagan (The DUFF). McCorkle, Schooley and Zanne Devine — who produced or executive produced films including I, Tonya and Easy A — are executive producers.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/sadie-stanley-sean-giambrone-star-disneys-live-action-kim-thr-news-1105850

CyanLights

they look so young :giveup: I could have sworn that Kim Possible was a senior high school or in the early years of college or something 

River

idk she looks too nice and sweet to be Kim Possible.. Kim is fierce, this girl is lacking of it..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Haroon

Omg how freaky I was literally thinking about them doing a Kim Possible movie the other day but then I was like "well nah it's probably dead and forgotten by most people :noparty:". How cool is this though, they remember and they're gonna give it a spotlight :tony: Wow they've got people who worked on I, Tonya and Easy A on this, those movies were awesome :woot:

RAMROD

They don’t even have the resemblance to the characters they’d star for:triggered:

This will be another one that is cancelledT after that horrible Raven, Starfire and Beast Boy for Titans :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pierre
2 hours ago, bionic said:

omg i love the goldbergs

I find it hilarious, and underrated :grr:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

FentyGa
36 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

They are not redhead and blond though?

He's close enough to blonde and hopefully she'll dye her hair
They just best get someone smexy to play Shego
tbh these kids look like sharkboy and lavagirl

Chuckles
2 minutes ago, maxblac said:

tbh these kids look like sharkboy and lavagirl

I see it now :saladga:

Teal Ambition

:excuseu: yeah no. The cast should be older imo