💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Boys Noize teases new music

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

Dear fellow monsters,

It looks like Boys Noize ain't coming  to play:

It sounds a bit like Partynauseous or the ARTRAVE tour, come mother, serve us honey! :queenga:

Come true ARTPOP Act II, 'ARTPOP's little sister'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRT5RKQxJYKmP81Kp3Tg9Y

lady-gaga-wig-snatching-gif.gif

The teasings has begun, DutchHooker is back with the tea for the hunties!

Let's pray for raw DarkGa vibe, no Joanne B, no sad dead aunt tea, we want our mother G.O.A.T. :firega:

I am delulul probably, but yeah.. 'I Don't speak delulu but I can if you like'.mp3 :trollga:

Greetings,

DutchHooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahkhaaaaah

giphy.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

It sounds like gaga poured water on the machine xd

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Bokhee said:

We can't be sure that that video is Gaga related

That's why it's called a 'rumor' and not 'news' :trollga:, but he's working with her all the time, so the chance exists.. and we delulu monsters may not exclude a thing..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

CyanLights

I doubt this is Gaga related since she probably wouldn’t let them post anything :sweat: but it’s still exciting to get a glimpse into their process and what kind of sound Gaga is probably working with :giveup:

lairofhk

you are, as you say, “delulu.” Also, let’s actually hope this isn’t an ARTPOP act 2 situation. Like, look how ARTPOP turned out. Not really the best album to try and replicate, even if that was the idea. 

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, hausofkc said:

I really don’t want EDM :S I loved the Joanne sound. Work with Mark again. 

You mean the Mirrion Rizzons vibe? :trollga: (Which is non-existent in my brain)

Abramovic
2 minutes ago, hausofkc said:

I really don’t want EDM :S I loved the Joanne sound. Work with Mark again. 

No. Just please no. :madge:

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I doubt this is Gaga related since she probably wouldn’t let them post anything :sweat: but it’s still exciting to get a glimpse into their process and what kind of sound Gaga is probably working with :giveup:

Indeed, even if it's not gaga, we can still see their recent sound and they will affect Gaga's music with it (I hope so, anything is better than Joanne (and C2C)) :lolly:

Eddie

Yeah go ahead little annoyers...go flood his social accounts with Gaga questions, with where is LG6, 2018 radios is ours etc etc etc...make another producer quits working with Gaga :trollga: I swear yall make even some of us tired :madge:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

hausofkc
1 minute ago, DutchHooker said:

You mean the Mirrion Rizzons vibe? :trollga: (Which is non-existent in my brain)

Yes. It was beautiful and so vulnerable. She really shines vocally on Joanne. 

Archived