Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga's fail that we missed on The Today Show

The Z

Featured Posts

Haroon

Yeah she's made some mistakes with mixing up verses and orders and stuff sometimes, it happens to everyone so it's alright :happy: I remember at the Jingle Bell Ball she got the verses mixed up so it was like "I want your hoghhly" :laughga:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
Just now, DramaMonster said:

Omg lmao :air:

Teas to Joanne World Tour’s first date where she started off Bad Romance wrong. :derpga:

1024?cb=20180202200117

I missed this one two, I'm checking it out lmao

The Z
5 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Brandon Maxwell @ 4:09 

I wasn't sure if it was really him or not... now I am! 

Doncho

As a new artist she was always so FIERCE in live performances, thats why I love her so much :giveup:

She recovered quick as usual!

Notthebling

Her voice is amazing BUT she is filtered/compressed. Still LOVE it and she sould hire that sound guy again.

Also, am I the only one (and that will trigger some of you) that notices this perfo feels like the kind of stuff Halsey does with HFK?

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Hurem
17 minutes ago, kevindjibouti said:

I'm talking about the comments under the video:emma: But good for you if you knew, this thread isn't for you babe

check out the comment section.

giphy.gif

The Z
5 minutes ago, Hurem said:

check out the comment section.

giphy.gif

a few people noticed it here, that's not the case for most of us

I didn't force you to stay here though, you and your disrespectful way to interract have a million reasons to walk away... But baby I won't give you one good one to stay:lolga:

The Z
18 minutes ago, Doncho said:

As a new artist she was always so FIERCE in live performances, thats why I love her so much :giveup:

She recovered quick as usual!

And all of this while sounding sick... she's (almost) every icon :diane:

Hurem
1 hour ago, kevindjibouti said:

a few people noticed it here, that's not the case for most of us

I didn't force you to stay here though, you and your disrespectful way to interract have a million reasons to walk away... But baby I won't give you one good one to stay:lolga:

I’m not being disrespectful, I just don’t see the point in posting an 8 year old video and saying “we missed” something, when most of us didn’t.

But seeing that you’ve joined in 2016, I guess it’s normal you missed this. Senior monsters can’t relate.

giphy.gif

ExxxplicitNick
17 hours ago, DramaMonster said:

Omg lmao :air:

Teas to Joanne World Tour’s first date where she started off Bad Romance wrong. :derpga:

1024?cb=20180202200117

„I want your psycho baby in my mind“  sounds so good tho

PlanetChromatica
17 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Do they still perform on Times Square on the Today Show?

Kylie did it today

RAMROD

You do know they don’t want people inearth this video ever again right, @kevindjibouti ?? :gum:

By “they” I mean Illuminati. :gum:

Good to know you, let this last message from me to you be the comfort when they take you wherever they take you to. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived