Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Let’s promote ARTPOP under Kanye’s Tweets

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

robboadam
36 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Just stop commenting here. It’s incredible how people can turn a funny thread to a discussion. I am tired of negativ people like you, wich has to complain every time and find the negativ thing in a fun post!

Wow - do you even know me? Don't come to assumptions that I 'complain every time and find the negative'.

I'm actually one of the more positive people on this dam* forum, so don't bring that cr*p into it.

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Wow - do you even know me? Don't come to assumptions that I 'complain every time and find the negative'.

I'm actually one of the more positive people on this dam* forum, so don't bring that cr*p into it.

No I don’t know you, so I have to judge by what you comment. And I am not speaking of you only. Many people are negative on that website. I just don’t understand why you had to post this comment and defend Kanye. It’s not okay what he did! And „promoting ARTPOP“ under his tweets is not the meanest thing we could do.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

robboadam
22 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

No I don’t know you, so I have to judge by what you comment. And I am not speaking of you only. Many people are negative on that website. I just don’t understand why you had to post this comment and defend Kanye. It’s not okay what he did! And „promoting ARTPOP“ under his tweets is not the meanest thing we could do.

Trust me - I'm actually not defending Kanye, I'm disgusted by these tweets. I'm just saying, Kanye's fans are pretty distraught right now......their hero of so many years has just completely disowned them and gone, and I just feel sorry for them so we shouldn't wallow in their misery. It's like he's dead.

My original point was - imagine that this was happening to Gaga. We'd all be either distraught or really angry. So I feel it's unfair to make fun of situations at low points. But maybe that's my sensitive side, NOT negative.

By all means, drag him. I just didn't find it funny that everyone's making this a laughing matter when this is a really horrible situation.

SwissMonster
26 minutes ago, robboadam said:

Trust me - I'm actually not defending Kanye, I'm disgusted by these tweets. I'm just saying, Kanye's fans are pretty distraught right now......their hero of so many years has just completely disowned them and gone, and I just feel sorry for them so we shouldn't wallow in their misery. It's like he's dead.

My original point was - imagine that this was happening to Gaga. We'd all be either distraught or really angry. So I feel it's unfair to make fun of situations at low points. But maybe that's my sensitive side, NOT negative.

By all means, drag him. I just didn't find it funny that everyone's making this a laughing matter when this is a really horrible situation.

We are not speaking with the fans of Kanye. You got that wrong. You thought we are laughing about his fans and drag them? No. By that the only person I „drag“ (even if I don’t see it as such) is Kanye. We just post „ Buy ARTPOP on Itunes“. For me it’s just funny to just randomly post that. Like I post this under other things too. This has no deep meaning. God. Please don’t take everything that serious.

SolidSnake

Lets promote reading and political education under Kanye's tweets, because he clearly lacks both. 

SolidSnake
27 minutes ago, robboadam said:

If your hero is Kanye West you have larger problems in your life. 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

Lets promote reading and political education under Kanye's tweets, because he clearly lacks both. 

Oh yes, this too. We stan a good reading and political education :cryga:

robboadam
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

If your hero is Kanye West you have larger problems in your life. 

You know, as Gaga fans I can't believe I'm having this type of conversation. This is literally the type of sh*t we have/had to deal with all the time.

I'm gonna sign off now as I don't have the energy to go in circles, it's really not worth it.

SolidSnake
3 minutes ago, robboadam said:

You know, as Gaga fans I can't believe I'm having this type of conversation. This is literally the type of sh*t we have/had to deal with all the time.

I'm gonna sign off now as I don't have the energy to go in circles, it's really not worth it.

Gaga is a good hero. Shes a good person, reads books, has started a foundation to help LGBT struggles, participates in political marches, and has brought attention to Lupus due to her Joanne album. I would be okay if children looked up to her. She has grown as person. Kanye is an uneducated self obsessed narcissist who supports a fascist and is married to someone who is only famous for a leaked sex tape and shitty reality show. If he was your hero to begin with you are probably morally bankrupt.  

SwissMonster

@Haroon can you close my thread here. Because, mess :selena:

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon
5 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

@Haroon can you close my thread here. Because, mess :selena:

Done but in the future please just report your topic and request for it to be locked in the reporter's comment :sweat: That way a notification is sent to all of the moderators, and it's one that doesn't disappear until it's been dealt with so that's a much quicker and more reliable way. Also it doesn't get mixed up in our normal forum notifications which can easily get lost :laughga:

Archived