Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

GOD NO

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

AshIey

Why didnā€™t anyone that attended the early screenings mention this? Sheā€™s big enough that she would be recognized.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Why didnā€™t anyone that attended the early screenings mention this? Sheā€™s big enough that she would be recognized.

this

if she's in it, the role must be TINY

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

her life? what's so interesting about her life? no shade, i want to know

Ā 

8 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Her Early Life wiki page seems tame, so I have no idea. Any stans want to shed some light?

Iā€™m not exactly a stan but from what Iā€™ve heard she either got kicked out or ran way from home and was homeless with some of her friends living in hotels, however some stan blogs and posts claimĀ she actually exaggerated her early life in interviews so who knows :selena:Ā 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Enzo
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Maybe her scene was cut kskskskss

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

spanishmonster
4 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

Because they canā€™t say a thing by contract šŸŒš

buy stupid love on itunes

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Her Early Life wiki page seems tame, so I have no idea. Any stans want to shed some light?

I know that she was homeless for quite some time due to taking up music professionally and also struggled with bipolar disorder and had a suicide attempt at 17. Also has been sexually assaulted and has lots of health struggles as far as I can remember, such as endometriosis (which is a very painful chronic disease, where the tissue that is supposed to be in your uterus grows outside around it)

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I know that she was homeless for quite some time due to taking up music professionally and also struggled with bipolar disorder and had a suicide attempt at 17. Also has been sexually assaulted and has lots of health struggles as far as I can remember, such as endometriosis (which is a very painful chronic disease, where the tissue that is supposed to be in your uterus grows outside around it)

I'm sorry for her, but it isn't a reason to get a movie made about her. I've read stories where women have been beaten and raped everyday of their lives, but yet the media forgets about them in a month.

Americano
20 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

I heard she's LG stunt double for the vag scene

LMAO

15 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

To be fair I wouldn't have even known unless they mentioned it. I don't know what she looks like and I'm a music fan.

Archived