💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Million Reasons surpassed Poker Face on Spotify!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I can accept your viewpoint and logic. 

I'm not one of those who talks down to or is shitty when someone opinion is different than my own 

I can admit that i listen to stupid stuff too, just to show that i'm not immune to these kind of songs either. Eventhough MR isn't stupid or bad in any way.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxojohnwayne
5 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

We been knew the GP has terrible taste 

screaming

Gagadonna
14 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Joanne has 4 ballads and 3 songs i would kinda count as a ballad (kinda ballad)

Joanne

Angel Down

Sinners Prayer

Million Reasons

(Diamond Heart)

(Hey Girl)

(Come To Mama)

All of the underlined songs are better than MR which shows that MR is more an average ballad.

Diamond Heart, Hey Girl, Come to Mama and Sinner's Prayer are not ballads. It is not an opinion, it is a fact. 

Joanne and Angel Down are very beautiful songs, but as you say, MR is the most GP-friendly and thus the best choice for a single. 

I wish Diamond Heart was promoted a bit though, it had a great potential I think. 

corvus albus
4 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Diamond Heart, Hey Girl, Come to Mama and Sinner's Prayer are not ballads. It is not an opinion, it is a fact. 

Joanne and Angel Down are very beautiful songs, but as you say, MR is the most GP-friendly and thus the best choice for a single. 

I wish Diamond Heart was promoted a bit though, it had a great potential I think. 

They have ballad elements (especially Sinners Prayer). But yeah i agree with you.

DonnieDarko

Million Reasons is def one of her very best ballads, if not the best imo, at least it’s relatable, which I personally cherrish very much. Its popularity on Spotify is understandable and obvious. People do love the song and it’s her most recent (along with The Cure) moderate hit.

PsychicGuru

Can we give credit to Million Reasons for single-handedly making Joanne as relevant and successful as it was? Without MR I believe Joanne would not have had the success it did. It's also a beautiful song, and deserves every drop of its hype. :firega:

Gaga's #1 fan

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, PsychicGuru said:

Can we give credit to Million Reasons for single-handedly making Joanne as relevant and successful as it was? Without MR I believe Joanne would not have had the success it did. It's also a beautiful song, and deserves every drop of its hype. :firega:

With the right promotion John Wayne, Dancin In Circles and Diamond Heart could've been hits too. The reason that everyone thinks Million Reasons "single-handedly" safed Joanne needs to realise that Million Reasons had more televised performances than Poker Face and Yoü And I. Promotion is everything and Milion Reason had promotion. No other single had any kind of actual promotion. I you see the only song treated as a single as the saviour of Joanne ... you're right but only because no other song had any chance to shine.

Moebius
7 hours ago, NNES said:

I think that "Million Reasons" is along with "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi" her most iconic single :happy:

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Lady Adga

My straight brother was listening to Million Reasons out loud a few days ago. I was shook. And I almost died when he played it again. I thought he disliked Lady Gaga :selena: :diane:

JupiterDrive

Talent has officially lost 

no matter if mirrion rizzins passes bad romance in streams it’s still not a global hit and not iconic at all it was forced on gp 

ryanripley

people dragging the streams need to be glad that her newer music is actually gaining enough attention to out stream sounds that are 10 years old lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

people dragging the streams need to be glad that her newer music is actually gaining enough attention to out stream sounds that are 10 years old lol

We are happy. If it wouldn't be Million Reasons :selena: When The Cure reached this milestone everybody was partying. Now a lot of people are a bit "critical" you might say.

Economy

I mean it's not that hard to do tho

Comparing streams from her songs now to when PF came out would be like comparing sales from when PF came out to now

Not some people forgetting that Poker Face is a song from 2008 lol The fact that it held up so well as one of her top streamed songs is a miracle. Of course MR would surpass it which is a song released in the streaming age. Even if it is not a "treaming friendly song" it still is released in a time where streaming is like 10x bigger then it ever was in 2008. Doesn't mean MR is a streaming hit, sadly. But slay! It deserved support on playlists but was shunned. Hope Spotify won't pull that mess again. Truly her signature ballad and i love it so much :kara:

Archived