Die my bae Wanda get adequate airtime?! :cryga:

Yes, she got quite an airtime :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
8 hours ago, SFDMQ said:

I really wanna watch it but I haven't watched black panther yet :toofunny:. should I watch black panther first or just go see avengers and black panther later?

Not really, but it will help much more if you watch it :)

4 hours ago, River said:

@RAMROD

Reveal hidden contents

spoil me, what is Cap situation? dead?

Spoiler

Are you sure? It is after the jump, if you are

Spoiler

He survived in this film, but did he really? :sis:  Once you see this film, you might be able to understand this underlined part more.

2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Watched it a few hours ago, SO GOOD! :giveup:
I think it's my favorite marvel movie ever.

Hide contents

The end though, it was so sad seeing so many of them just vanish :udidnt:
They will likely come back somehow in A4 but still.

Spoiler

I got theory about that, I am not quite understand why Strange suddenly so willingly gave his stone when earlier he was so adamant he will protect it even if it cost Peter's and Tony's life. But maybe, just maybe, that is the one chance of many that he saw that could defeat Thanos. He probably see that to actually defeat him, he must let Thanos to complete all the stones. And, all the dying one might actually be who lives and now living in the actual reality where Thanos had defeated, while the one who survives were actually the one that died?!!

29 minutes ago, Spock said:

So about the Gauntlet

Hide contents

We know the one in Asgard is fake, and Thanos seemed to get his out of a vault or whatever in an after credits scene.

But Tyrion tells Thor that Thanos forced him to make him one specifically to wield the power of the stones (giving the impression he was the first one to think of it), and yet the one in Asgard has been in Odin's vault for thousands of years?

Spoiler

My theory is that Thanos went there way before he sets out to retrieves the stones himself, and by that time he already got the gloves he got made from there.

River

ok I couldn't resist and I went character by character in the MCU wiki and I know each one's situation, I such a flop, I couldn't resist, sorry Thanos for I have sinned

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

River
Just now, RAMROD said:

Not really, but it will help much more if you watch it :)

Hide contents

Are you sure? It is after the jump, if you are

Hide contents

He survived in this film, but did he really? :sis:  Once you see this film, you might be able to understand this underlined part more.

Reveal hidden contents

I got theory about that, I am not quite understand why Strange suddenly so willingly gave his stone when earlier he was so adamant he will protect it even if it cost Peter's and Tony's life. But maybe, just maybe, that is the one chance of many that he saw that could defeat Thanos. He probably see that to actually defeat him, he must let Thanos to complete all the stones. And, all the dying one might actually be who lives and now living in the actual reality where Thanos had defeated, while the one who survives were actually the one that died?!!

Reveal hidden contents

My theory is that Thanos went there way before he sets out to retrieves the stones himself, and by that time he already got the gloves he got made from there.

Thanks!!

Spoiler

Well Chris is done with MCU is seems, so it's kinda obvious Cap's fate :neyde:

River

I'm going to see the movie on Monday, plz help me, only Monday, everything is fully booked :madge:

Today they are doing MCU marathon at the cinema and I only discovered it now :madge:

RAMROD
Just now, River said:

Thanks!!

Hide contents

Well Chris is done with MCU is seems, so it's kinda obvious Cap's fate :neyde:

sksksks, wish he was attending the purple carpet yesterday, but he can't cos of other obligation :(

Just now, River said:

I'm going to see the movie on Monday, plz help me, only Monday, everything is fully booked :madge:

Today they are doing MCU marathon at the cinema and I only discovered it now :madge:

:diane:  You will not ready either way sksksksks, I thought I was but I had let out a few genuine gasps while I watched it, like, wow :giveup:

zakariah
8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Hide contents

As for now, I am not sure. He could probably be, or he is just some wizard now. That is a good theory though! Wonder if they will get Hela too, I don't think she's dead, even though Thor kinda hints she is, but he didn't see that happen so there are all kinds of possibilities. :oprah:

This film is gut wrenching from the start though! Although we can guess Thanos will kill everyone in that ship, personally I never guessed it would turned that dark tbh. Heimdall, and especially, Loki's death is so saddening :(

But so happy how they handled Thanos and his minions, that is solid great villains right there! Aside from Thanos himself, I also really enjoyed Ebony Maw, so good!

Spoiler

My favourite was Ebony Maw as well! I knew they'd implement telekenisis as his power instead of no powers at all like in the comics.

I hope Hela isn't dead though, I mean it wouldn't quite make sense if the Goddess of Death can die lmao

zakariah
8 hours ago, Easy said:
  Hide contents

Holy **** a theory. If that’s Death then that explains how they defeat Thanos. Death and Captain Marvel are related to Thanos’s death in comics I think. Now they will time travel with Antman and fix it with Captain Marvel and Death. Hope Marvel don’t kill us for cracking the code :excited2:

Hide contents

Thanos and Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) maintained a fierce antagonistic relationship while Vell was alive. They proved to be worthy foes for each other and in their battles, no one could ever be certain who would emerge the victor. “Captain Marvel”# 33 (written by Jim Starlin and Steve Englehart, illustrated by Starlin and Klaus Janson) is a perfect example. Captain Marvel returns to face a Cosmic Cube-empowered Thanos after a stunning defeat in “Avengers” #125. This time, with the help of Drax the Destroyer and Mantis, they’re able to restore the Earth.

This particular defeat is notable because after this, Thanos’ life became forfeit to his beloved Death, meaning that she had abandoned him for his failure. This is a fact he’d discovered after being revived by his ship, Santuary II, though he was now in mortal form. We’d see later on that this defeat only strengthened his resolve and made him more deadly in his attempts to win over Death. We know he’s a nihilist, but here we see just what that really looks like. He shows no regard for his own life and doesn’t even care that he’s mortal. All he cares about, all he thinks about, is Death.

From here: https://www.cbr.com/thanos-15-times-the-mad-titan-was-defeated/

so now Death is played by a male maybe Thanos is a hunty?

Spoiler

If they do end up following something like this, A4 could really be a spectacle :giveup: 

RAMROD
Just now, Aquarius said:
  Hide contents

My favourite was Ebony Maw as well! I knew they'd implement telekenisis as his power instead of no powers at all like in the comics.

I hope Hela isn't dead though, I mean it wouldn't quite make sense if the Goddess of Death can die lmao

Spoiler

Yea, thought they did the characters well, they added something new but not completely random like some other non MCU movies would do to theirs.

Yea, my guessing is that Hela just fought til eternity with Surtur

River
28 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

sksksks, wish he was attending the purple carpet yesterday, but he can't cos of other obligation :(

:diane:  You will not ready either way sksksksks, I thought I was but I had let out a few genuine gasps while I watched it, like, wow :giveup:

I think he's doing his theater show now, the one with the mustache and the disastrous haircut :laughga:

The Russo Brothers are genius, they know how to make a roller coaster out of the comics, it's like a big mix of drama, serious, dark, funny, happiness, easter eggs, nostalgia, like everything that the fans wants..

Logan
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Yes, she got quite an airtime :D

tumblr_p0go1l93Kw1uua6q3o4_400.gif

GHIWEGHILWEHGKIHERIGRHWGIHWALEITFHWEILUGEWUFHEOIGNRYHNJUTGH

HauntingHollow

I just saw it and i am shooketh as **** :cryga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

River

You can't understand how crazy the situation is, the local KFC is at the mall where there is the local cinema, the KFC went out of supplies at 8pm today because too many people went to watch the movie and they ate there :selena:

They canceled all the other movies and showing only IW for 3 weeks in all the rooms :selena:

Archived