💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

SFDMQ

I really wanna watch it but I haven't watched black panther yet :toofunny:. should I watch black panther first or just go see avengers and black panther later?

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
3 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

I really wanna watch it but I haven't watched black panther yet :toofunny:. should I watch black panther first or just go see avengers and black panther later?

No there is usually not much continuity and In jokes that make no sense when you don't see the previous movies.

corvus albus
1 minute ago, HausOfMark said:

I am going tomorrow night! AHHHH

I'm going in 8 hours :selena:

11 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

Spoiler

It’s a spoiler but it doesn’t affect much in terms of plot and it answers your question 

Spoiler

The main battle takes place in Wakanda, so if you haven’t watched Black Panther maybe you’ll be wtf when you see some of the stuff. It’s not crucial but it helps 

zakariah
40 minutes ago, RAMROD said:
  Hide contents

Don't spoil yourself unless you've watched it. Final warning!

Reveal hidden contents

Yep. Those are Captain Marvel logo :giveup: I was actually clapping when I saw it sksksks

And now I wanna see Ant Man and The Wasp, not gonna lie, I really feel they will show up on the one next year.

I was shooked when I saw Red Skull again, wtf, that was pleasant surprise :giveup:

Spoiler

Do you think Red Skull could be Death? 

Judging from the visuals of him having a very shadowy aura and the fact that he says it’s his responsibility to know the names of the characters, I think he somehow became Death.

46 minutes ago, Aquarius said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Judging from the visuals of him having a very shadowy aura and the fact that he says it’s his responsibility to know the names of the characters, I think he somehow became Death.

Spoiler

Holy **** a theory. If that’s Death then that explains how they defeat Thanos. Death and Captain Marvel are related to Thanos’s death in comics I think. Now they will time travel with Antman and fix it with Captain Marvel and Death. Hope Marvel don’t kill us for cracking the code :excited2:

Spoiler

Thanos and Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell) maintained a fierce antagonistic relationship while Vell was alive. They proved to be worthy foes for each other and in their battles, no one could ever be certain who would emerge the victor. “Captain Marvel”# 33 (written by Jim Starlin and Steve Englehart, illustrated by Starlin and Klaus Janson) is a perfect example. Captain Marvel returns to face a Cosmic Cube-empowered Thanos after a stunning defeat in “Avengers” #125. This time, with the help of Drax the Destroyer and Mantis, they’re able to restore the Earth.

This particular defeat is notable because after this, Thanos’ life became forfeit to his beloved Death, meaning that she had abandoned him for his failure. This is a fact he’d discovered after being revived by his ship, Santuary II, though he was now in mortal form. We’d see later on that this defeat only strengthened his resolve and made him more deadly in his attempts to win over Death. We know he’s a nihilist, but here we see just what that really looks like. He shows no regard for his own life and doesn’t even care that he’s mortal. All he cares about, all he thinks about, is Death.

From here: https://www.cbr.com/thanos-15-times-the-mad-titan-was-defeated/

so now Death is played by a male maybe Thanos is a hunty?

RAMROD
47 minutes ago, Aquarius said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

As for now, I am not sure. He could probably be, or he is just some wizard now. That is a good theory though! Wonder if they will get Hela too, I don't think she's dead, even though Thor kinda hints she is, but he didn't see that happen so there are all kinds of possibilities. :oprah:

This film is gut wrenching from the start though! Although we can guess Thanos will kill everyone in that ship, personally I never guessed it would turned that dark tbh. Heimdall, and especially, Loki's death is so saddening :(

But so happy how they handled Thanos and his minions, that is solid great villains right there! Aside from Thanos himself, I also really enjoyed Ebony Maw, so good!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Spock

HOLY **** I AM SO SLAYED

It was SO GOOD. I don’t even know where to begin and how to unpack. I truly was a culmination of 18 movies, not a self contained story. And how they balanced :sis: everything is amazing

I can’t be specific with spoilers because I’m on mobile and don’t have the function, but the moment when they’re all using their powers against Thanos on Titan :giveup: that was such an amazing cinematic moment because you could truly feel everything that came before 

the only thing that I thought was iffy was the gauntlet origin and explination, especially with what we’ve been told about it before. But I’ll be more specific when I get home :gaycat: 

But yeah, I am just so slayed 

who will love me when the night is over

River

@RAMROD

Spoiler

spoil me, what is Cap situation? dead?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Spock

Also, is Ant-man and the Wasp set in the past? Because :oprah:

ArtGagaPop

Watched it a few hours ago, SO GOOD! :giveup:
I think it's my favorite marvel movie ever.

Spoiler

The end though, it was so sad seeing so many of them just vanish :udidnt:
They will likely come back somehow in A4 but still.

Spock

So about the Gauntlet

Spoiler

We know the one in Asgard is fake, and Thanos seemed to get his out of a vault or whatever in an after credits scene.

But Tyrion tells Thor that Thanos forced him to make him one specifically to wield the power of the stones (giving the impression he was the first one to think of it), and yet the one in Asgard has been in Odin's vault for thousands of years?

Rudz Xinc

The movie was freaking awesome

It was action pack from the start

I feel like watching it again for the second time

Look at those clowns

Archived