💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

FRANK1991

JUST FREAKING SAW THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfogtqamvptrhiojsdesireirhjfi9de99i!!!!!!!!

how are we gonna recover from this!?!?!

when's the next one they can't do this to us another year!!!!!!!!!

cliffhangers man!

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched!!!! I think people who watched can communicate with spoiler alerts?

Spoiler

Spoiler Don’t open if you don’t want to be spoiled 

Spoiler

What the **** everybody just vanished?? It can’t be Tom Holland still has few contracts to fulfill so at least Spider-Man will be alive??? Who was Nick Fury calling in the post credit?? Captain Marvel? Who gon un**** the situation? Wtf? Don’t tell me the plot is supposed to be Thanos missing her daughter and use the Dr Strange stone to reverse time and un**** it...... I need some answers are they dead or not? Worst way to end a movie Marvel!!!!

zakariah
41 minutes ago, Easy said:

Just watched!!!! I think people who watched can communicate with spoiler alerts?

Hide contents

Hide contents

What the **** everybody just vanished?? It can’t be Tom Holland still has few contracts to fulfill so at least Spider-Man will be alive??? Who was Nick Fury calling in the post credit?? Captain Marvel? Who gon un**** the situation? Wtf? Don’t tell me the plot is supposed to be Thanos missing her daughter and use the Dr Strange stone to reverse time and un**** it...... I need some answers are they dead or not? Worst way to end a movie Marvel!!!!

Spoiler

I think everything's gonna be resolved after A4, that's why we only have 2 Marvel movies before A4 comes. Nick Fury was calling Captain Marvel, as that was her insignia. My guess is Captain Marvel & Thor are gonna be the main ones who unf--k this situation. For now, yes, sadly, they are dead, but with all six stones, this can possibly be undone. I think it was a pretty good ending though, personally.

zakariah

I was so shook I couldn't even walk properly when I was coming out of the theatre :giveup: 

Spoiler

Don't read unless you've watched the film!!!

Spoiler

That Nebula torture part really made me feel uncomfortable, I really felt her agony. Karen Gillan's scream did it for me. 

Wasn't a huge fan of the romance element, mainly because we weren't exposed to it that much in the past, so Vision dying wasn't that heart-wrenching for me. Gamora's death, however did kind of strike some sort of sadness within me, just to see Thanos willing to sacrifice his favorite daughter, the only person he actually loved.

Peter Parker's death was also super difficult for me, mainly because of Tom's powerful acting in that scene.

That end-credit scene really made me super hyped for Captain Marvel & Avengers 4, which I think the title really is Avengers: Disassembled, it really suits the conclusion to Infinity War in my opinion.

All in all, I'd give this movie a solid 9.5/10. It really gave me everything I wanted & more, the only flaw would be the lack of development for the romantic relationships.

1 hour ago, Aquarius said:
  Hide contents

I think everything's gonna be resolved after A4, that's why we only have 2 Marvel movies before A4 comes. Nick Fury was calling Captain Marvel, as that was her insignia. My guess is Captain Marvel & Thor are gonna be the main ones who unf--k this situation. For now, yes, sadly, they are dead, but with all six stones, this can possibly be undone. I think it was a pretty good ending though, personally.

Spoiler

The ending... I just felt like the should keep the Infinity War part 1 and 2. I think it’s like watching half a movie. Their name change made me expect 2 different separated events. This clearly is just half the event. I was expecting Hawkeye/Ronin to pop out somewhere but then he didn’t. It felt like they had too much footage so they just added this intermission. I still feel really incomplete 

zakariah
13 minutes ago, Easy said:
  Hide contents

The ending... I just felt like the should keep the Infinity War part 1 and 2. I think it’s like watching half a movie. Their name change made me expect 2 different separated events. This clearly is just half the event. I was expecting Hawkeye/Ronin to pop out somewhere but then he didn’t. It felt like they had too much footage so they just added this intermission. I still feel really incomplete 

Spoiler

Yeah, I agree with you on the part 1/ part 2 thing, I felt like it was only half of a full story as well. 

I think the directors intentionally tricked us into thinking Hawkeye was going to be in the film, at first I thought maybe he could be on a secret mission to find Captain Marvel, but then Nick Fury himself was the one who contacts her, so now I'm pretty clueless as to what his role could be in A4.

13 minutes ago, Aquarius said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, I agree with you on the part 1/ part 2 thing, I felt like it was only half of a full story as well. 

I think the directors intentionally tricked us into thinking Hawkeye was going to be in the film, at first I thought maybe he could be on a secret mission to find Captain Marvel, but then Nick Fury himself was the one who contacts her, so now I'm pretty clueless as to what his role could be in A4.

Spoiler

It’s Ronin. He got this identity after civil war according to the comics. I think his character will just pop out and slay with his Japanese Samurai skills then the backstory will be revealed in a stand-alone in the next phase? He is at one point mentioned talking about how he is at home. Probably something happened there. c95cd6da61327a392570bddb3cf71e37.png

I just opened this thread on my phone and all the spoilers were open while the page was loading

I managed to scroll very fast thank God

Im considering leaving the Internet until I watch the movie tomorrow night hahauah :gum:

zakariah
3 minutes ago, Easy said:
  Hide contents

It’s Ronin. He got this identity after civil war according to the comics. c95cd6da61327a392570bddb3cf71e37.png

Spoiler

Interesting... I hope his role in A4 won't be a disappointment.

FRANK1991
32 minutes ago, Easy said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

the ending was kind of underwhelming for me. Coz we know they are going to reverse time to fix everything in the next one so the emotional weight is not actually there. Right now the only person that might actually stay dead is Loki. This is just like watching an episode of Doctor Who (time travel sci fi show) LOL. In an episode of Doctor Who the whole universe literally ended as a cliffhanger. The next episode they use time travel to try to fix everything by creating a 2nd Big Bang! This is what it feels like. So I wasn't really sold on this Infinity War ending, anything can happen because everything can be fixed.

FRANK1991
9 minutes ago, heit8r said:

I just opened this thread on my phone and all the spoilers were open while the page was loading

I managed to scroll very fast thank God

Im considering leaving the Internet until I watch the movie tomorrow night hahauah :gum:

yeah I noticed that happens a lot on GGD, the spoilers doesn't really work :triggered:

so don't come in here if you haven't seen the movie!

1 hour ago, FRANK1991 said:
  Hide contents

the ending was kind of underwhelming for me. Coz we know they are going to reverse time to fix everything in the next one so the emotional weight is not actually there. Right now the only person that might actually stay dead is Loki. This is just like watching an episode of Doctor Who (time travel sci fi show) LOL. In an episode of Doctor Who the whole universe literally ended as a cliffhanger. The next episode they use time travel to try to fix everything by creating a 2nd Big Bang! This is what it feels like. So I wasn't really sold on this Infinity War ending, anything can happen because everything can be fixed.

Spoiler

Exactly. I hope they come up with something groundbreaking. It’s probably Dr Strange did sth to the stone before handing it to Thanos so he could reverse because of a spell he made. My second theory is Ant Man. I think he could time travel too? I really hope it isn’t time travel.:toofunny:

RAMROD

Fam!! I watched it!! OMGG!! :giveup:

It is everything that I hoped for, and AHHHHHH!! I cannot wait for next year now!! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FRANK1991
4 minutes ago, Easy said:
  Hide contents

Exactly. I hope they come up with something groundbreaking. It’s probably Dr Strange did sth to the stone before handing it to Thanos so he could reverse because of a spell he made. My second theory is Ant Man. I think he could time travel too? I really hope it isn’t time travel.:toofunny:

Spoiler

well, it's the only way to fix all those deaths. I mean, some of them still have a sequel to play! (Spider man 2/ Guardians 3) so they can't actually die! :ladyhaha: So Hawkeye/ Ant Man/ Wasp/ Captain Marvel shows up in Avengers 4 hmmm that will be exciting

RAMROD
3 hours ago, Easy said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Spoiler

Don't spoil yourself unless you've watched it. Final warning!

Spoiler

Yep. Those are Captain Marvel logo :giveup: I was actually clapping when I saw it sksksks

And now I wanna see Ant Man and The Wasp, not gonna lie, I really feel they will show up on the one next year.

I was shooked when I saw Red Skull again, wtf, that was pleasant surprise :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived