Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

FRANK1991
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ah, I've just starting to watch all these fan event too.

Some does it very grandiose level like in South Korea and Singapore. And I think they did it in Disneyland when they were in Mainland China? :oprah:

Everyone are so hyped and excited about this movie :giveup: Apparently they showed 30 minutes of the film during these events, poor fans being teased + spoiled at the same time sksksk :poot:

I can't believe I can watch it in two days now OMG :firega:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, FRANK1991 said:

I can't believe I can watch it in two days now OMG :firega:

Right?!! It is so surreal :giveup:

I am pretty sure I need to watch it more than once too, to actually get it. I might be fan boying a bit too much and amazed with everything in it on the first time lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sarahb

Lets see if I can last abandoning all social media except facebook messenger from the premiere until I see it :laughga:

Like idk if even this website is safe :gum:

Gaga don't do anything important :grr:

Spock

Wednesday

16:30

IMAX 3D 

CAN’T WAIT

:giveup: 

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Spock said:

Wednesday

16:30

IMAX 3D 

CAN’T WAIT

YAS fam! :giveup:

Is there any Infinity War merchandise sold there?

I just checked the cinema I'll go to and they'll do this cool Iron Man and Infinity Gauntlet pop corn Buckets :giveup: I need it!!

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Lets see if I can last abandoning all social media except facebook messenger from the premiere until I see it :laughga:

Like idk if even this website is safe :gum:

Gaga don't do anything important :grr:

As for this thread, I will try to make things spoiler free :giggle:

Hope everyone in this cult site will be considerate enough not to ruin it for everyone else. :giggle:

Listening to music from phone wherever you go especially in public transports might help :giggle:

Avenues
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Awh, when will the exams finisheD? Maybe ask the crush then to celebrate :sis:

second week of may :selena:

I'm feeling a mild to strong connection between us. I'll somehow ask him about me and if he feels the same way, I'll tell him I love him :chica:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Spock
26 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

YAS fam! :giveup:

Is there any Infinity War merchandise sold there?

I just checked the cinema I'll go to and they'll do this cool Iron Man and Infinity Gauntlet pop corn Buckets :giveup: I need it!!

I am SO excited omg. And I’m so glad there are no spoilers floating around, I literally don’t know what to expect 

I have no idea but I hope so! That infinity gauntlet bucket sounds so cool. The had cups for Force Awakens so hopefully they’ll have some on Wednesday too

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Avenues said:

second week of may :selena:

I'm feeling a mild to strong connection between us. I'll somehow ask him about me and if he feels the same way, I'll tell him I love him :chica:

That's long time to go  :diane: How will you resist spoiler? May the force be with you,fam! :giveup:

That is so sweet, It will be so nice if both of you become an item :sis:  Will ask him after the movies, I suppose? 

RAMROD
Just now, Spock said:

I am SO excited omg. And I’m so glad there are no spoilers floating around, I literally don’t know what to expect 

I have no idea but I hope so! That infinity gauntlet bucket sounds so cool. The had cups for Force Awakens so hopefully they’ll have some on Wednesday too

So true, even some of the cast that usually jokingly do fake spoiler ain't doing it this time. It shall be epic :giveup:

Yea, I wanna get it right away but they didn't allow me until Wednesday :selena: Hope there are some nice souvenirs at your cinema too! 

Spock
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So true, even some of the cast that usually jokingly do fake spoiler ain't doing it this time. It shall be epic :giveup:

Yea, I wanna get it right away but they didn't allow me until Wednesday :selena: Hope there are some nice souvenirs at your cinema too! 

I read something about how might die and it seems to be legit because a lot of people have been saying it for months, but I don't mind that much :gaycat: 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Spock said:

I read something about how might die and it seems to be legit because a lot of people have been saying it for months, but I don't mind that much :gaycat: 

:giggle:  well, we will see soon enough if that's true. Until then

giphy.gif

:laughga:

Spock
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:giggle:  well, we will see soon enough if that's true. Until then

giphy.gif

:laughga:

we'll see :sis:

also a Marvel event like in 2014 is totally happening this year. The parallels are the exact same

RAMROD
Just now, Spock said:

we'll see :sis:

also a Marvel event like in 2014 is totally happening this year. The parallels are the exact same

OHHH!! :giveup:  Lucky for anyone who will attend the con this year. Hope there will be full coverage on YT! :giveup:

Archived