💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Glittertinks

I have seen it tonight and I :giveup: This was an experience wowie :selena: I am sure a lot of things will stick with me for a long time and lead to many discussions. I can't wait to read theories and stuff :excited2:

16 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Right?!! Everyone sat in silence in the cinema I was at, even after credits are finished, the sense of dread are so strong!

Spoiler

Tbh honest, the whole ending had such a eerie feeling. Like, a horror movie can't freak me out but the mood of those scenes totally did. Also because of the silent audience in the cinema... Super eerie. This is the strongest impression I have taken with me tonight. 

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
3 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

It's set to beat both the domestic and worldwide record for biggest opening weekend :golfclap:
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/news/?id=4393&p=.htm

53 minutes ago, River said:

OMG I read that it did 250mil in the US and 630mil world ****ing wide!!!! and it's not even out in China!!!!!!!

2 DAYS TO GO until I watch it!!!

That superhero fatigue tho :ladyhaha:

Monster7
3 hours ago, youandi said:

Right guys who have seen it, I’m watching it v soon, and I’m very hyped. 

Worried though because, other than Guardians, Black Panther and the recent Thor, I’ve kind of fell of the band wagon a little. I still like Marvel and I’ll always remember how much I used to love it but since Age Of Ultron, my interest has dwindled, I really didn’t think much to Civil War but I’ve not seen it since it was at the cinema so maybe I’d like it more now. So I was just wondering if anyone else had similar feelings and how that might have changed with this film? And wondered if you guys think I’ll still like it even though I’ve been a bit disconnected?

I guess what I'm asking is, how easy is the film to enjoy, even if you've not been a huge fan for the past few years?

I think you'll like it, it's meant for fans who have watched the whole universe, but still you'll not be disappointed (I believe). Also, you're not that disconnected, you watched the most important films of phase 3.

BTW, this is not the usual Marvel film, it has a more serious, threatening tone, but it helps a lot because you feel the importance of what's happening and its consequences (reminded me of Civil war's last act)

Monster7
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

That superhero fatigue tho :ladyhaha:

I really think after next year superhero films will decline (unless DC starts doing things right)

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Monster7 said:

I really think after next year superhero films will decline (unless DC starts doing things right)

i hope not, i just started stanning the avengers universe thing and i've been marathoning the movies in their timeline order :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

sarahb
42 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i hope not, i just started stanning the avengers universe thing and i've been marathoning the movies in their timeline order :giveup: 

I still need to do that, but I still gotta get all the movies first :selena: (up to this point anyway)

Still hesitant about including the Hulk movie though, like I know it's part of the MCU but it's just so tonally different from the rest, and a different actor doesn't help :sweat:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

I still need to do that, but I still gotta get all the movies first :selena: (up to this point anyway)

Still hesitant about including the Hulk movie though, like I know it's part of the MCU but it's just so tonally different from the rest, and a different actor doesn't help :sweat:

yeah i was confused because i knew the Hulk was played by someone else so when i watched Hulk i double checked to make sure i had the right movie lmao :sharon: 

so far i've seen Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor in that order cus my nerd friends suggested i follow this list: https://www.cnet.com/pictures/watch-every-marvel-cinematic-universe-movie-in-the-right-order/

i literally know nothing about this franchise and universe and it's been so fun connecting the dots and getting shook by the post-credit scenes :tony: 

sarahb
9 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

yeah i was confused because i knew the Hulk was played by someone else so when i watched Hulk i double checked to make sure i had the right movie lmao :sharon: 

so far i've seen Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor in that order cus my nerd friends suggested i follow this list: https://www.cnet.com/pictures/watch-every-marvel-cinematic-universe-movie-in-the-right-order/

i literally know nothing about this franchise and universe and it's been so fun connecting the dots and getting shook by the post-credit scenes :tony: 

I couldn't be bothered doing that, I just plan on watching it in release order :laughga:

But yeah enjoy! If you like Cap now wait until you watch Winter Soldier. And if you're kinda meh on Thor now, wait until Ragnarok :firega:

ryanripley
Just now, sarahb said:

I couldn't be bothered doing that, I just plan on watching it in release order :laughga:

But yeah enjoy! If you like Cap now wait until you watch Winter Soldier. And if you're kinda meh on Thor now, wait until Ragnarok :firega:

captain america was soooo fun :firega: i stan his shield tbh and yeah, thor was gorgeous (especially topless chris :giveup:) but it didn't really grab me like the rest :selena: 

so far iron man/tony stark is my fav but i know there's that bow and arrow fella and black widow in the first avengers movies which is next on the list so i'll find out who i stan up until the 2nd avengers movie :woot: 

Danny Milk

OMG I just saw it.

Sooooo much to take in

Spoiler

Felt so sad when Peter was crying at the end

So sad :( 

I guess it doesn't really matter

sarahb
27 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

captain america was soooo fun :firega: i stan his shield tbh and yeah, thor was gorgeous (especially topless chris :giveup:) but it didn't really grab me like the rest :selena: 

so far iron man/tony stark is my fav but i know there's that bow and arrow fella and black widow in the first avengers movies which is next on the list so i'll find out who i stan up until the 2nd avengers movie :woot: 

Did you notice Hawkeye (the bow and arrow dude) in the first Thor movie? 

Avengers is pretty damn fun. That was actually the first Marvel movie I watched (well I think I watched a bit of Iron Man 2 before I saw it) and it made me want to check out the rest, especially iron man. 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Nah, not happening imho. At least to MCU films, as it is already become a tradition at this point, just like Star Wars movies or horror films on Halloween month. They have their future plans ahead until 2028, they know it will be alright. Plus they are under Disney, that sell a lot of movies in cinema with their many divisions. And they just got new rosters that is X-Men and Fantastic 4 from the Fox buyout too. Disney will want to made them into movies, either as part of MCU or on their own so they can sell merchandise in their parks located worldwide.

DC will not make any significant dents, and shouldn’t be part of equation. Their only best movies to date are still The Dark Knight trilogy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 hour ago, sarahb said:

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

MCU Hulk that was starring Edward Norton actually not that bad. I kind a enjoyed it when I recap all the MCU films 2 weeks ago before Infinity War released. Plus, at least one person in the movie will be showing up again on Civil War and Infinity War.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

sarahb
16 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

MCU Hulk that was starring Edward Norton actually not that bad. I kind a enjoyed it when I recap all the MCU films 2 weeks ago before Infinity War released. Plus, at least one person in the movie will be showing up again on Civil War and Infinity War.

Yeah I really haven't given it a decent shot yet. First time I watched it it was this crappy ripped version and the last couple of times I saw it on tv I wasn't paying a huge amount of attention :laughga: 

Archived