💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
29 minutes ago, River said:

You can't understand how crazy the situation is, the local KFC is at the mall where there is the local cinema, the KFC went out of supplies at 8pm today because too many people went to watch the movie and they ate there :selena:

They canceled all the other movies and showing only IW for 3 weeks in all the rooms :selena:

The impact :omg:

How is it going with you? Seen it yet? :giveup:

8 hours ago, HauntingHollow said:

I just saw it and i am shooketh as **** :cryga:

8 hours ago, Benji said:

Loved it 

7 hours ago, Luv u Sum said:

I GOT TO SEE IT YESTERDAY CUZ I WORK FOR A MOVIE THEATER AND ITS INCREDIBLE!!!! 

It’s been a couple of days for me and I still feel the setback from it, how do they suppose want us to wait til 2019?!! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The impact :omg:

How is it going with you? Seen it yet? :giveup:

It’s been a couple of days for me and I still feel the setback from it, how do they suppose want us to wait til 2019?!! :giveup:

Not yet!! I booked for Tuesday! all the dates before are full!! It's so crazy!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

RAMROD
43 minutes ago, Belivet said:

Which of the mcu movies should I watch before Infinity War?

All of them, honestly. It is interjected with each other.

Phase 1:

Iron Man - Hulk (Edward Norton ones) - Iron Man 2 - Thor - Captain America First Avenger - Avengers 

Phase 2:

Iron Man 3 - Thor Dark World - Captain America Winter Soldier - Guardians - Avengers Age Of Ultron - Ant Man 

Phase 3:

Captain America Civil War - Doctor Strange - Guardians Vol.2 - Spider Man Homecoming - Thor Ragnarok - Black Panther

1 hour ago, River said:

Not yet!! I booked for Tuesday! all the dates before are full!! It's so crazy!

Damn, queues must be really long!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

River
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

All of them, honestly. It is interjected with each other.

Phase 1:

Iron Man - Hulk (Edward Norton ones) - Iron Man 2 - Thor - Captain America First Avenger - Avengers 

Phase 2:

Iron Man 3 - Thor Dark World - Captain America Winter Soldier - Guardians - Avengers Age Of Ultron - Ant Man 

Phase 3:

Captain America Civil War - Doctor Strange - Guardians Vol.2 - Spider Man Homecoming - Thor Ragnarok - Black Panther

Damn, queues must be really long!

Yes lol and I checked other cinemas, same situation!! there are like 10 cinemas in San Jose and around, all fully booked!!

I would cut the Hulk, IM2+3,TDW,AM.. they don't really have an impact to the MCU or serious continuity..

On my 3rd time. I'm watching it 4dx this time oooh the theater is full there were only like 6 tickets when I went to purchase one and I went like hour earlier. Phew. :giveup:

Eggsy
On 4/25/2018 at 4:14 PM, ArtGagaPop said:

Watched it a few hours ago, SO GOOD! :giveup:
I think it's my favorite marvel movie ever.

Hide contents

The end though, it was so sad seeing so many of them just vanish :udidnt:
They will likely come back somehow in A4 but still.

Spoiler

exactly they cant just kill off franchises that have planned sequels. Just saying.. 

Monster7

I

AM

SHOOKT

:excited2::excited2::excited2::excited2:

2019 come right now so I can watch the final Avenger movie AND listen to LG6:tony::selena::trollga:

Spoiler

It's so incredible from start to finish but I was just blown away by the last 45 minutes. Thanos MCU's best villain. I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO WIN.

Pretty clear many characters were going to die but whaaaat?? It's just amazing, my wig was shooking through all the film, flew away when Thanos turned back time to get the last infinity stone and was burned down when I realized Thor didn't actually killed him, and KILLED OF Spidey, Black Panther, the guardians, Dr Strange.......... 

River

Chris kinda clarified his statement about ending his role on GMA, he said that at this moment his contract is over but he’s open to renew it :excited2:

I think he’s going to ask for a lot of cash! And he deserves it tbh like all the team!

BeyerJ

shook. deceased. bamboozled.

a movie.

an experience.

:tony:

bless Kevin Feige bless the MCU

HausOfMark

Well they filmed this film and A4 together so after A4, most of their contracts are over. 

I hope Glactus makes an appearance in A4. Hes a great villian and part of the whole Infinity War/Infinity Gauntlet comics. 

-Mark

Archived