• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
Just now, Avenues said:

I was going to ask my crush out to the movie but... exams :selena:

Awh, when will the exams finisheD? Maybe ask the crush then to celebrate :sis:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Rudz Xinc
24 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OH, my bad sksksks :woot:

Going 4DX too?Ā 

Ā 

Nah. Just normal Ultra XD with big screen. I hate having to wear the 3D glasses.

Look at those clowns

PerfectGUY
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Oh wow, be good with your sister, otherwise maybe she will use that against you lol

But must be not fun for her if she is looking forward for the movie too? :selena:

Yeah she was looking forward to it and he told her everything before she could even say she didn't want to be spoiled. But surprisingly she's fine about it she doesn't really mind knowing what happens:saladga:

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, heit8r said:

I'm gonna watch it thursday, I CANT WAIT

I even dreamed I was watching the first sceneĀ :selena:

I can relate. Also, I heard it will be 2.5 hours long,Ā  better visit the loo before the film start :giggle:

Ā 

Just now, PerfectGUY said:

Yeah she was looking forward to it and he told her everything before she could even say she didn't want to be spoiled. But surprisingly she's fine about it she doesn't really mind knowing what happens:saladga:

Oh wow, I would put my rage on if I was her sksksksk :selena:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

RAMROD
Just now, KleinGa said:

Inb4 flops

Le Impossible, fam sksksks

It is even sold out in 10 seconds in Japan, imagine that :giveup:

Ā 

BlaqJezus

I am stupidly excited, I haven't shut up about this for weeks at this point, everyone at work wants to strangle me. So I fixed that and bought half my department tickets for next week so they can all be excited too lol...only 16 people @,@

There is a certain amount of fear about this too, I am scared to see what happens because I have spent 10 years loving all the characters, so I hope I don't get too messed up by the storyĀ :icega:

FRANK1991

they should change #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

to #snitchesendupinditches

:ladyhaha:

they use this so much on the press tour I'm laughing so much

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RAMROD
26 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

I am stupidly excited, I haven't shut up about this for weeks at this point, everyone at work wants to strangle me. So I fixed that and bought half my department tickets for next week so they can all be excited too lol...only 16 people @,@

There is a certain amount of fear about this too, I am scared to see what happens because I have spent 10 years loving all the characters, so I hope I don't get too messed up by the storyĀ :icega:

That is very generous of you, fam! :applause:

Will you all be sitting in the long rows? That would be so fun :sharon:

Oh yeah, I just hope it wont stop at cliff hanger considering there is another one coming out next year :giveup:

Ā 

Ā 

9 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

they should change #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

to #snitchesendupinditches

:ladyhaha:

they use this so much on the press tour I'm laughing so much

SKSKSKSKS Disney would never :poot:

Did you attend their press junket? I didn;t know they visited Taiwan too. All I know they visited Singapore, Japan, South Korea in Asia.Ā 

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

Inb4 flops

You can only wished :ladyhaha:

It won't happen tho

Look at those clowns

FRANK1991
34 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is very generous of you, fam! :applause:

Will you all be sitting in the long rows? That would be so fun :sharon:

Oh yeah, I just hope it wont stop at cliff hanger considering there is another one coming out next year :giveup:

Ā 

Ā 

SKSKSKSKS Disney would never :poot:

Did you attend their press junket? I didn;t know they visited Taiwan too. All I know they visited Singapore, Japan, South Korea in Asia.Ā 

no but like every other marvel movie I looked up a ton of their interviews and that phrase keeps popping up (really by Paul Bettany) cause they know nothing and can say nothing hahaha

since it's premier week they start doing heavy press interviews, I just saw one where they had probably half of the cast in one room to talk about it! (there was also the Facebook live event, super funny)

Ā 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

no but like every other marvel movie I looked up a ton of their interviews and that phrase keeps popping up (really by Paul Bettany) cause they know nothing and can say nothing hahaha

since it's premier week they start doing heavy press interviews, I just saw one where they had probably half of the cast in one room to talk about it! (there was also the Facebook live event, super funny)

Ā 

Ah, I've just starting to watch all these fan event too.

Some does it very grandiose level like in South Korea and Singapore. And I think they did it in Disneyland when they were in Mainland China? :oprah:

Everyone are so hyped and excited about this movie :giveup:Ā Apparently they showed 30 minutes of the film during these events, poor fans being teased + spoiled at the same time sksksk :poot:

Ā 

Ā 

Archived