Do You Think It’s Too Soon?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Maybe. :oprah:

But I just hear these Boyz Noize person's music and I love it, although their genre is more techno and electro house, some parts reminds me with Daft Punk a little! I am cool with that honestly.

Interesting to hear what they can come up with together

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

22 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Guys you cannot count the whole 13 months since we know for sure that she began working on Joanne after Bowie passed. 

This! Gaga hyped the original LG5 in mid to late 2015, which spawned the earlier rumors like Warning Explicit Beauty, Barcode, Time, All Mine, etc. 

January 2016 is when Gaga decided to shift plans to Joanne. If Bowie didn’t pass away until after the era began, then we possibly would’ve had an album in early 2016. 

Gagadonna
22 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Guys you cannot count the whole 13 months since we know for sure that she began working on Joanne after Bowie passed. 

This. You can say what you want, LG5 =/= Joanne. Joanne was made earlier. 

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, KING said:

This! Gaga hyped the original LG5 in mid to late 2015, which spawned the earlier rumors like Warning Explicit Beauty, Barcode, Time, All Mine, etc. 

January 2016 is when Gaga decided to shift plans to Joanne. If Bowie didn’t pass away until after the era began, then we possibly would’ve had an album in early 2016. 

Why? I don't think she scrapped the original LG5 because of Bowie, or did she? 

PaulaMonster13
39 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Gagz could start vlogging. Easiest way to entertain us, thirsty hunties

Bring back Monstervisions :tony:

SHALLOW

I think she's either gonna release it just before the Vegas Residency ( but that would be weird since she would probably still promote the ASIB soundtrack during that time) or in early 2019 (but again that'd be weird cause she'd have to change the whole show to include the songs from the new album)

PaulaMonster13

A week ago I would have said it's too soon to hype but since Gaga is already teasing us... :gum:

SHALLOW
40 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I think she was referring to the start of the writing process actually. Because I just scrolled through her insta and she started teasing the writing about 9 months before PI dropped. Meanwhile she started to share studio selfies about 3 months before PI dropped. 

I suppose that she is either finished / far into the writing process as of now and we should be closer to the album compared to back then when she posted that lg5 time selfie. And considering I doubt that she'd release the album right when ASIB drops / when she tours for Vegas, the album should be scheduled to drop sooner than Joanne meaning that we might be just a month or 2 away from a single dropping imo. 

If the album is finished/almost finished, releasing soon is the only logical thing to do. Otherwise the new album's gonna get in the way of ASIB/Vegas

15 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Why? I don't think she scrapped the original LG5 because of Bowie, or did she? 

The theory behind the real LG5 was scrapped due to Bowie’s death. I think it was a mixture of that and Gaga making an album more appealing to the GP. So she scrapped the controversial, erotic, demonic pop bops for a more personal album instead. 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, KING said:

The theory behind the real LG5 was scrapped due to Bowie’s death. I think it was a mixture of that and Gaga making an album more appealing to the GP. 

I know about this theory but i don't know where it came from. I mean, why would she scrap it only cause he died? I think that she just postponed it and then changed her mind.

Quasi
29 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Yes and it's not gonna end well for a lot of us, including me :cryga:

7vz6m.gif

YOU WIN FOR USING AN RCT3 GIF.  :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Ronk

Yes.  Over-hype leads to disappointment because expectations become too high.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SwissMonster
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

Well the expect LG6 in 2020

2020?

She teased us already back in Septembre  2017 wich makes almost 9 months. Expect Gaga in the last quarter of this year. And don’t forget in this 13 months they scrapped all of the original LG5. So if they already produced the real LG6 back in September we can expect it really soon (maybe Mai)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived