💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga stirs the pot

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Frivolero

why all the behind the scenes footage of something which will get cut out from lg6, also of which isnt coming out in 2019 but in 2020

giphy.gif

TwerkinLurkin
25 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, yea, probably. Unless she's releasing for Summer. Which seems impossible if they're still in the studio.

That isn't impossible she was literally in the studio until the day before the joanne mixing deadline and we know she's been in the studio back in October even though i doubt she'd release an album the same time the soundtrack comes out 

PunkTheFunk
29 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I mean, yea, probably. Unless she's releasing for Summer. Which seems impossible if they're still in the studio.

Gaga was recording Perfect Illusion around the end of May 2016 and we got it ~3 months later. I think summer would be a reasonable time to expect a release :poot:

Retron
16 minutes ago, PopMonstre said:

Is that a Miku Hatsune figurine on his desk? :toofunny:

Indeed.

CF4Gtm5.png

rumours
24 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Gaga was recording Perfect Illusion around the end of May 2016 and we got it ~3 months later. I think summer would be a reasonable time to expect a release :poot:

@PunkTheFunk now stirring the pot on Gaga’s behalf 

UBWi8U.gif

FRANK1991

#ladygaganewsingle

#stirthepot

#2018radioisours

:derpga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Quasi

ARE THOSE GUITAR NOTES I HEAR? Come through Hatsune Miku Vocaloid Joanne Remix the re-up! :giveup:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

He8MyHeart

"My brunette starts to sprout". The regrowth is giving me Mary Jane Holland vibes.

Archived