💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recording with Boys Noize AND BloodPop

Coop

Featured Posts

Hoping that Gaga forgets to mute the next post with music teasing :gum:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gonzi

I wanna be excited so bad but I don't really like any of Bloodpop's previously produced pop songs :toofunny: I really hope Gaga is pushing him to new limits and achieve a different sound. Sorta like she did with Mark Ronson in Joanne.

blackcoffee

Guitars! Yaaas! 🙌🏻

You can hear in Bloodpop video and then her recent IG story with Tim Stewart. Thank goodness!

Doncho

Im getting too excited but then I remember all the TEASE with Redone a couple of years ago :selena: Yeah, never happened :selena:

I really hate teasing when we know it wont be out until at least a good two months sad.png

Like they are still in the creation phase it seems...so like it will take a lot more time I'm guessing

Don’t she know its unhealthy to do this. :triggered:

Lowkey glad she posted to confirm the rumors.

Raccoon
22 minutes ago, GagaEDM said:

The girl just discovered them stories effects... So cute :kara:

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

Reality
14 minutes ago, dit said:

I really hate teasing when we know it wont be out until at least a good two months sad.png

Like they are still in the creation phase it seems...so like it will take a lot more time I'm guessing

To be honest, I'd rather have her tease us like this than have her silent, though. At least it confirms that she's working on new music, and she genuinely seems happy and excited to be working again! 

Sure, it probably won't come out for a while, but it's always fun to see her working and creating new things.

🃏🖤👹

Reality
20 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

I wanna be excited so bad but I don't really like any of Bloodpop's previously produced pop songs :toofunny: I really hope Gaga is pushing him to new limits and achieve a different sound. Sorta like she did with Mark Ronson in Joanne.

I actually think BloodPop's fine. He produced/co-produced a lot of songs on Joanne, so it shows that he can be diverse. I'm lowkey worried about Boys Noize. I'll be honest, I didn't know him at all until this collaboration, but I did look up some of his stuff, and it's really not to my liking. 

I don't think we really have to worry though. Gaga's a perfectionist, but she's also constantly looking for ways to elevate her music. With her in charge, we're going to get great music regardless. 

🃏🖤👹

StarstruckIllusion

There's way more now. Twitter is QUAKING

Archived