đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recording with Boys Noize AND BloodPop

Coop

Featured Posts

kihlophix

maybe she's working on something for the Las Vegas thing, doesn't that start at the end of the year? because to me, it sounds unlikely she would record a new album. hopefully I'm wrong.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HookerOnAChurch
5 minutes ago, uvglo said:

Somethings coming sooner than we thought (95% the BloodPop single). However I feel like people on this forum are very wrong about her not releasing anything of her own until after ASIB.

This tbh... 

1 hour ago, justanothergay said:

She just arrived to Homechella đź‘€What has gotten into this girl

That’s a lot of people :giveup: 

I bet she played what she recorded in the studio for them :giveup: 

HookerOnAChurch
2 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

maybe she's working on something for the Las Vegas thing, doesn't that start at the end of the year? because to me, it sounds unlikely she would record a new album. hopefully I'm wrong.

I think you're wrong.. i don't see the point on creating such an hype for a concert interlude or stuff like that.. 

alp0707
2 hours ago, Gonzi said:

I wanna be excited so bad but I don't really like any of Bloodpop's previously produced pop songs :toofunny: I really hope Gaga is pushing him to new limits and achieve a different sound. Sorta like she did with Mark Ronson in Joanne.

Bloodpop did John Wayne and Perfect Illusion I think we are safe

Gonzi
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

He was the main producer on John Wayne and DiC. wyd

...in collaboration with Mark, who pretty much had the lead in the production process. Pretty sure Bloodpop was more of a finisher-up in Joanne. He's the main producer in whatever they're recording now, which changes everything.

Dam Ien

Bloodpop is so tallented and more experimental than you think. Don't judge him by the **** he does now. 

DonnieDarko
20 minutes ago, alp0707 said:

Bloodpop did John Wayne and Perfect Illusion I think we are safe

And Dancin In Circles.

14 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

...in collaboration with Mark, who pretty much had the lead in the production process. Pretty sure Bloodpop was more of a finisher-up in Joanne. He's the main producer in whatever they're recording now, which changes everything.

Bloodpop was brought in to add modern twist to Joanne bc the songs all had this 70s acoustic sound and it was not gonna work. He did a fantastic job on it and he’s equally great on his own songs.

ltlmnstr
5 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

Me when I first read that bladder thread

What bladder thread???

kihlophix
52 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

I think you're wrong.. i don't see the point on creating such an hype for a concert interlude or stuff like that.. 

I just have a hard time seeing how she will find the time (and strength) releasing a new album with ASIB and vegas this year considering she had to cancel the tour because of her fibro. I'm only trying to stay neutral on this... I'm not the kind of person to jump to conclusion based on very little facts.

sethrb101

I know we’re all making jokes and screaming and living our LM lives and I wouldn’t trade it for anything :giveup: (I absolutely love basking in hype with you guys), but “stirring the pot” gives me “we’re about to **** the music industry up vibes.” Right? Maybe they’re crafting something way out there, something spectacular, something groundbreaking :triggered:

#Gaga2020

Archived