Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift stalker sleeps in her bed

Creyk

Featured Posts

Florian
15 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I won't debate about GMOs here but I will send you this https://inside.battelle.org/blog-details/five-good-reasons-to-support-gmos They have been rigorously tested and are often much safer. 

GMO isn't the only bad thing. EU has strong regulations on endocrine disruptors, pesticides and chemicals in general.

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, Florian said:

GMO isn't the only bad thing. EU has strong regulations on endocrine disruptors, pesticides and chemicals in general.

GMOs are a good thing! I implore you guys to read some science journals :) 

Florian
4 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

GMOs are a good thing! I implore you guys to read some science journals :) 

I'm not against GMO as itself. I will never trust Monsanto tho, this company track record is just full of lies and shady stuff.

SolidSnake
Just now, Florian said:

I'm not against GMO as itself. I will never trust Monsanto tho, this company track record is just full of lies and shady stuff.

Thats a fine stance! The technology is good but you dont need to trust the companies.

Florian
8 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Thats a fine stance! The technology is good but you dont need to trust the companies.

Well that's the issue actually. I'm perfectly fine with GMO as a theorical thing. 

But Monsato (the leader in GMO) has lied more than once about the results of their studies. They care more about their $ than your health :laughga:

SolidSnake
6 minutes ago, Florian said:

Well that's the issue actually. I'm perfectly fine with GMO as a theorical thing. 

But Monsato (the leader in GMO) has lied more than once about the results of their studies. They care more about their $ than your health :laughga:

Ehhhh:triggered:

Pop Music

I feel so bad for her. I just hope to god she is safe :pray: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

FFXSoul91

Reminds me of when one of Lana's fans was living in her garage and stole her stuff. :saladga:

Creyk
1 hour ago, FFXSoul91 said:

Reminds me of when one of Lana's fans was living in her garage and stole her stuff. :saladga:

Which incident are you referring to? There were multiple.

Mirages
8 hours ago, Creyk said:

I think it's because she doesn't do promo anymore and her fans are desperate to  connect with her in some way.

It's very upsetting though. To imagine you can't be unbothered even in your own apartment, because you wanted to do what you love and that's writing music for her. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

evil sheep

wow, i can't imagine living like that, hope she gets some peace. 

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Archived