Avicii dead at 28

Soneresc

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

OH MY GOD :ohno: I can't believe it :rip:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

PI Floppedt

My heart really hurts. It feels distressing that I was just thinking about his music just a couple of days ago, bopping to some old gems that defined my late teens and early twenties like Silhouettes, I Could Be The One, Lay Me Down etc. And now I'm reading about his passing…it's extremely sad. He paved the way for the country-dance music fusion and was a huge part of the period when EDM was prospering on pop radio. He will be missed surely. :(

I don't actually hate PI

papergangstas

R.I.P. :(

..and that’s why I don’t want gaga to rush things and take care of her health more :pray:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

That J
47 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Variety says:

He had retired from live performing in 2016, citing health reasons. He had suffered from health problems for several years, including acute pancreatitis, in part due to excessive drinking. He had his gallbladder and appendix removed in 2014.

This is terrible to know.  Ive had a bout with pancreatitis in my life and it is insanely scary, immensely painful and just hard on the body and mind. 

He was so young and talented......this is such an unexpected shock. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Blond

I'm so sad rn... he was only beginning his career...

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Archived