new music

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

The chorus is so great. It really makes the song and it sounds so fresh. I don’t think it’ll do well but I like it at least.

FameHookah

eww wtf is this, i LOVE ari with all my heart but this is so messy and boring im dying, what the hell is happening with pop music

WTF is MDNA

thatfoxyfeeling

I expected so much more. :( I thought this was gonna be the next gay anthem, the start sounds like Meghan Trainor. It’s not even a bop. :cryga:

Gags return to pop and save it, claim back your throne! 

I'm a little dissapointed because I thought it was gonna be an emotional ballad about the manchester incident... :giveup:

But I'm sure it'll be a grower, and in a week Imma be bopping to it. hopefully. :giggle:

I think this is an awesome song. It gives me turn of the millennium vibes (with all the praise for Ray Of Light round here I thought you guys would love it). It's not as "fun" as her previous stuff but it's a good pop song and will stand the test of time. Very mature and modern, I like it.

The harmony at the beginning sounded so epic I got tingles and I hoped it was some sort of dramatic HAIM/Florence-style ballad but never mind.

My one criticism is that she's so mumbly, I can't hear the lyrics.

InsomniaMonster69
3 hours ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Why isn’t the video version on iTunes :saladga:

What's the difference? 

AlexanderMagno

I think it's a good song overall, but not my cup of tea. Too bad, I really loved "Dangerous Woman".

Archived