new music

Ariana Grande - No Tears Left To Cry

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg

Her enunciation is awful :ladyhaha: She's been half-assing the enunciation so much that she sounds like a grandma without teeth trying to sing. The song is bland af :laughga: Intro was the best part lmao :saladga:

Bad Kids

i love it, i didnt listen to the snippet but directly listen to the full song. really love her smooth vocals and interesting instrumental

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Teal Ambition

Gosh I am obsessed with it all :giveup: The video is visually stunning, she looks beautiful as well.

The chorus though omfg :sharon: The song is definitely a grower. I enjoy it more with every listen

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Borislshere

I feel catfished :saladga:

What was that snippet she posted on instagram? 

I've never been so disappointed. 

StarlightSeiya
4 hours ago, JohnWayne said:

her lead singles are always weak... I don‘t get it why

Thiss. Waiting for the 2nd single cause I'm sure it'll be a bop.

This lead single is not a jush

Bone Apple Tea bebe

DrKindnessKunt1999

It’s a cute song.

Idk I was expecting a haunting ballad, since this song’s about the Manchester travesty. I was expecting the song to have an Enya-esque  production, with soulful vocals. 

Magneto

I love it. Especially the chorus and the video. I'm obsessed :diane:

Free my mind

swordstalker

I'm so surprised by the all the negative reactions here :duck: The soaring chorus is what pop dreams are made of :giveup: The song is instantly catchy and that melody is so damn pretty. The verses are still fun and obviously subdued because the song would be overwhelming if they were huge like the chorus.  I do agree though, she could have enunciated better. It's hard to hear what she's saying sometimes. Overall, I love the song and it far exceeded my expectations because her first singles are usually a bit meh to me. I really hope she wrote most of the song, because I'm seriously impressed. 

Mirages
3 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Her enunciation is awful :ladyhaha: She's been half-assing the enunciation so much that she sounds like a grandma without teeth trying to sing

That's cause she tenses up her facial muscles and toungue so much it's impossible to enunciate properly.

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived