💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Hate To Break It To You But... (Greatest Hits Album)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

barneys-spring-2016-lady-gagajpg.jpg

I don't believe we'll see a greatest hits of gaga album until at least another decade or so and here's why..

Gaga has always been one to follow the rules of the traditional pop stars, and most traditional musicians didn't have a greatest hits album until at least 15 years+ in the business (Look up the statistics I have) So it's not so much that she doesn't have hits by now, She got about a dozen now?

Give it time and be patient. That can wait that's not something we need as fans right now, what we need is more material, which is already on it's way! I would be surprised if we did see a compilation album come sooner rather then later but then again you never know with Interscope records and miss mother monster.

Ghost Face

I prefer new music over a Greatest Hits Album so that's fine to me.

It's an honor.

Earthling

Tbh I don't want a Greatest Hits album any time soon anyway so this is a good thing in my books :staymad:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

ryanripley

i kinda seems pointless to have a greatest hits album in this day and age unless she attaches some new music or revamp some old demos :laughga: 

i mean, what's stopping me from making a playlist on spotify compromised of all her hits? i'd still buy a physical copy anyway since i collect gaga CDs but i'm speaking more from the GP perspective :huh: 

i'd much prefer if it was way further down her career, past 15 years and maybe around 20 so she can remaster some old tracks or whatever and it may be way more nostalgic for me :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

MaryJaneHolland

Unless it's in her contract, we will never get one.

They are pointless anyway if tge songs aren't remastered/remixed, plus everyone can make a playlist nowadays.

SwissMonster

Is this even thread worthy? I mean I think almost all of us don’t need a greatest hits album right now

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Amidana
2 minutes ago, Bambino said:

She needs more hits first to make a good greatest hits album.

all her songs are hits :firega:

Space Cowboy
Just now, SwissMonster said:

Is this even thread worthy? I mean I think almost all of us don’t need a greatest hits album right now

Well hun it's my opinion isn't it?

SwissMonster
18 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Well hun it's my opinion isn't it?

Yep and this was mine :)

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Trust me, no one here wants a Greates Hits Album. :laughga:

i want one tbh :wub: imagine that what a creative booklet could it be in the CD :wub:

Spoiler

i am also very interested what "hits" she and her label will put on it :trollga: ready for the meltdowns :giggle:

Archived