💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB is going to have a wide release!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

KingRedd

The R rating is going to kill me... So many opportunities for kids and families to fall in love with her character. Kids love the characters that make it big as a singer in movies. It sort of sucks that most parents won’t take them to see it based off the rating alone. Nudity really isn’t even necessary imo. 

Plus against Venom it would be the perfect pg-13 option to combat the typical action movie. Missed opportunity 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Well I also see outside Gaga's fanbase and believe me for the moment nobody knows about it lol 

I still think they'll change the release date tbh, releasing it against a Marvel movie is quite a bad idea

Yes outside of HypeDaily nobody knows this thing even exists.

Hallonkola
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

where do you see hype though ? 

I'm just talking about the "GagaDaily" hype :excited2: You know all the threads, the people talking about the movie after the screenings and all that. I'm a big movie lover and I love to go to the cinema so I'm just really excited! 

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

The R rating is going to kill me... So many opportunities for kids and families to fall in love with her character. Kids love the characters that make it big as a singer in movies. It sort of sucks that most parents won’t take them to see it based off the rating alone. Nudity really isn’t even necessary imo. 

Plus against Venom it would be the perfect pg-13 option to combat the typical action movie. Missed opportunity 

This is not supposed to go against Venom because Venom took this date after ASIB. Not every movie has to gross 500 mil to be successful. Don't try forcing things into movies that aren't supposed to be there and would ruin the film.

corvus albus
Just now, Pawprint said:

I’m going to watch venom after a star is born to be quite honest :nails:

Huhhh? Your making a concsious decission?! How rude of you! :neyde:

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I still think they'll change the release date tbh, releasing it against a Marvel movie is quite a bad idea

That would be the third time changing the date, it would look like they're just joking with it. :air:

Whenever they release, there will always be at least one bigger movie, so what's the point anyway? :air:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

That would be the third time changing the date, it would look like they're just joking with it. :air:

Whenever they release, there will always be at least one bigger movie, so what's the point anyway? :air:

I agree but let's not pretend they can't make it a 'big' movie  ^^

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I agree but let's not pretend they can't make it a 'big' movie  ^^

Theydon't want it bo be a "big" movie. It doesn't have to be "Bodyguard", "Evita" is good enough.

Hallonkola
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes exactly, plus Venom is an action sci-fi movie (if I'm not wrong) and ASIB is music/drama and has a different audience. Two very different films.

corvus albus
Just now, lydians said:

Yes exactly, plus Venom is an action sci-fi movie (if I'm not wrong) and ASIB is music/drama and has a different audience. Two very different films.

Exactly. They're not going to interfere because Superhero moviegoers are not the target audience of ASIB.

AphroditeLaydee

Don't worry about Venom. There isn't much hype around it and it actually has a bad image among comic book fans right now due to the teaser and the rumor that it only has minutes of screen time for the titular Venom character due to the film's budget (since Venom's going to be CGI).

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, AphroditeLaydee said:

Don't worry about Venom. There isn't much hype around it and it actually has a bad image among comic book fans right now due to the teaser and the rumor that it only has minutes of screen time for the titular Venom character due to the film's budget (since Venom's going to be CGI).

Yes. Someone already posted some sources who predict the same. But who seriously cares about Venom?

Creyk

Pleasantly surprised.

Low-key expected it to be delayed until sometime in 2019

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Pleasantly surprised.

Low-key expected it to be delayed until sometime in 2019

Well then. If that would've happened i'm sure everyone who said: "But we're getting ASIB Soundtrack in 2018 so don't expect anything else this year" would be brutally beaten into the ground.

Spoiler

Gaga probably too if i assess LM's realisticly

Archived