💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB is going to have a wide release!

corvus albus

Featured Posts

PanPikus

I checked and still no premiere date here. And Ocean's 8 is two weeks later after US premiere. I'm getting nervous a bit :selena:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boyerased

It’s a counterprogramming for Venom. This film if forums are to be believed and in reality isn’t really meant to be that huge blockbuster. If you’re hoping for Gaga to top the box office weekend then crush those dreams.

The mere fact that they’re aiming for R rating says a lot. This is sort of a vanity project in hopes of getting acclaim from the awards circuit. Probably not all about Gaga (though the song will be a strong contender) but for Bradley’s directing debut. This is a passion project.

Almost everything about this film doesn’t revolve around Gaga in a sense that she doesn’t have much of a say when will this be released. No matter how she feels about it she was just hired to do a part. 

Monsterish
36 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

It’s a counterprogramming for Venom. This film if forums are to be believed and in reality isn’t really meant to be that huge blockbuster. If you’re hoping for Gaga to top the box office weekend then crush those dreams.

The mere fact that they’re aiming for R rating says a lot. This is sort of a vanity project in hopes of getting acclaim from the awards circuit. Probably not all about Gaga (though the song will be a strong contender) but for Bradley’s directing debut. This is a passion project.

Almost everything about this film doesn’t revolve around Gaga in a sense that she doesn’t have much of a say when will this be released. No matter how she feels about it she was just hired to do a part. 

Well, now we know what we will have to say if the earnings are tragic :laughga: This is a passion project

Movie not the bling, I guess :ladyhaha:

derpmonster
11 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Don't let me down! :triggered:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

DonnieDarko
6 hours ago, PanPikus said:

I checked and still no premiere date here. And Ocean's 8 is two weeks later after US premiere. I'm getting nervous a bit :selena:

It’s on October 26th.

15 hours ago, corvus albus said:

I actually heard people on here calling it an arthouse film with limited release for some festivals :ladyhaha:

Having worked on the film for a couple days and known people who worked several more days...whoa, no. The concerts sets were MASSIVE. The crew was HUGE. This is a giant, expensive, wide release for a mass audience and always has been planned that way. 

Helxig

Ahhhhh! I hope it plays here in New Zealand!

Also this is really cool news. I originally thought it'd be selectively released like a small indie film would, and aired at film events etc. to be considered for small awards. But the fact they're investing in a worldwide release means they expect big things for it (I think, I'm no expert :laughga:)

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GagaMyBlood95

I am so gonna try and see it on the big scree, hopefully it will be released where I'm from :giveup: 

Anyways, I am really expecting decent numbers and audience cuz we still have two big names, but nothing like record breaking.

PanPikus
13 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s on October 26th.

Where did you find it? :blink:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

corvus albus
45 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

The page i linked said October 5th btw

DonnieDarko
2 hours ago, PanPikus said:

On Filmweb and several other movie sites.

1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

The page i linked said October 5th btw

Internationally, yes. In several countries it will premiere a bit earlier or later.

Ashley
On 4/19/2018 at 9:45 AM, Bradley said:

Me too. I mean I'm perched for the sex scenes but an R-rating is not necessary. I want it to be family friendly tho.

Why though? Other than the chance of bringing a larger gross there’s no advantage to making it family friendly. I’d rather have an adult drama than a kid’s movie.

Pawprint
On 4/19/2018 at 2:39 PM, corvus albus said:

This was meant to be ironic indicated by the exaggerated "Huhhh?" and calling the decission "conscious"  and the "?!". I was not laughing at the decision i was appplauding it, i encouraged the person i was talking to. The person understood the joke indicated ba their response:

You didn't get the joke so you reacted angry. One hint i can give you: if you're ever confused by a sentence or post, ask if you understood the sentence correctly before you attack someone.

If you know my post then you should know i'm not acting this nice around opinions i strongly disagree with.

Omg I’m so so sorry.. I honestly was having fun the whole time. Not trying to attack u in anyway.. I thought u thought it was funny too 😩 I am serious about watching venom but I’m not trying to make u mad.. it’s just a movie.. 

Archived