💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

YOUNG 5 Female Artists YOU have to know!

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

These five Ladies are unknown so far and I want to change that. When I chose the artists for that List, I wanted to make sure that they're 21 or younger and that they each have a unique Style. 

1. Maggie Lindemann - Pop / Dance

When Maggie isn't serving us LEWKS, she's giving us a dance pop inspired bop called 'Obsessed'. This Song is worth checking out because it is catchy and modern but doesn't have trap/rap elements and is giving us Pop Tea. 

2. Bea Miller - Pop

The Ex X-Factor Legend is giving us doo-wap in the Verses but switches it up during the Chorus. The Song is catchy, funny and has a great message.

3. Madison Beer - Pop / R&B

Madison Beer got known by being tweeted out by Justin Bieber. Ever since then she may have been involved in lots of Drama with her Ex-Boyfriend, but that doesn't stop the Instagram Beauty to serve. With her new EP 'as she pleases' she explores different genres and shows her versatility.

4. Sabrina Claudio - R&B

Sabrina got famous for posting Covers onto YouTube and released her first Mixtape October 2017. She's the young rising star in the R&B World. Her Mixtape explores Jazz, Dance and old-school R&B and shows us what we need. 

5. Hailee Steinfeld - Pop / Dance

The actress had major success with her Zedd Collaboration 'Starving' last year. Now she's featured on the latest 50 Shades of Grey Soundtrack with Gaga Producer BLOODPOP and will open for Katy Perry's Witness Tour. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Noah
3 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Or Kim Petras.

I wanted to include her, but I wanted to do younger Popstars and she's already 25.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Yemeni Feed
6 minutes ago, Noah said:

I wanted to include her, but I wanted to do younger Popstars and she's already 25.

shook, I didn’t know that :wtfga:

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Don’t forget our (not so young) German girl Alice Merton :blush:

(with Shawn Mendes ;))

Oh, sorry, she’s already 24 years old.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Yemeni Feed said:

Or Kim Petras.

She is so bad in front of a camera - my god :laughga:

But I kinda bop to that song every now and again... I just hate the message of the song lmao

yungpancake

MATY NOYES. 

I can't with y'all sleeping on her like this girl is making pop PERFECTION literally all of her singles are just SICKENING

She is the epitome of the term 'criminally underrated' that her twitter account is just her speaking to herself and her retweeting from bot accounts like Dory etc. Sad!

Anyways here are her two bops that should be gay anthems by now:

Andreu

Excited to see Hailee opening for Katy on June yass :lolly:

First time ever I'm actually interested in an opening act :triggered: (Breedlove, Big Sean, Victoria Money and specialy Starlight are shaking)

BeIIadonna
3 hours ago, Noah said:

3. Madison Beer - Pop / R&B

Thumbnail reminds me of this :selena: 

Archived