Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Beyoncé Has Surpassed MJ" - Bill Werde

sipthistea

Featured Posts

TeenIdle

This is a capital mess. As someone already said MJ dominated pop music. Adele and Taylor sell more albums than Beyonce. Katy and Rihanna have more hits than her. Gaga puts on better shows and has more iconic moments. Beyonce doesn't dominate everything. :interestinga: She is a talented performer but stop acting like she invented music. And clearly Madonna's impact is so much bigger. 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Beyonce didn’t begin legend status until her self titled album. Gaga was a bigger force in music until 2013.

change my mind.

RadioIsOurs

I think people just need to get out of the current Beyhype...like, it's just a Coachella performance for christ's sake :laughga:

Aga Gydal

It’s too bad that Gaga fans here feel insecure about Beyoncé praise, coz the first thoughts I had when reading those tweets were “yes, she’s definitely on his level, and likely beyond,” and “of course GagaDaily will hate this.” Lol

MonsterOfSpain

Welp at least this is better than when they used to call Justin Bieber the "new MJ"

Eggsy
11 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

I still think MJ's level of success and artistry is untouchable :shrug:

exactly they arent accounting for inflation :ladyhaha:

PatrickMonster

cringy... she had a couple of big hits 10-15 years ago and she's doing pretty well in the US album sales wise but she's just not that popular anymore WW... look at her chart performances, all she releases are flops WW since Telephone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyoncé_discography#Singles

MJ was a legend all around the world, even in Africa's and Asia's smallest countries people know his name and hits. Beyoncé did nice, she is an icon, but lets not compare her to the King of Pop its just ridiculous

That is the kind of tweet that makes someone says "Beyonce is overrated", because Bey is good but she is too far away from MJ level.

Lord Temptation

The difference is that Michael Jackson was LOVED BY THE FANS BUT HATED BY THE MEDIA while Beyonce is the exact opposite :trollga:

Lextyr97
30 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

It’s too bad that Gaga fans here feel insecure about Beyoncé praise, coz the first thoughts I had when reading those tweets were “yes, she’s definitely on his level, and likely beyond,” and “of course GagaDaily will hate this.” Lol

At least we explained our thoughts on why we think so. We aren't insecure about Beyonce praise. We're annoyed by the ridiculous comparisons like this. 

That J

Ummmm NO. For the reasons said and then some. But I'm not surprised to hear this. Everyone wishes there was someone of that caliber today and there are good artists but not THAT.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

sipthistea
12 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The difference is that Michael Jackson was LOVED BY THE FANS BUT HATED BY THE MEDIA while Beyonce is the exact opposite :trollga:

But Beyoncé is loved by her fans, isn't she? :poot: That's why they start these comments on twitter about how she's the supreme performer of all time. 

Archived