celeb

Azealia drags Gaga again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"But Azealia supported Trump!!!!!1111one!"

wow, God forbid people had different political opinions :toofunny: never change, GGD

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

monketsharona

She has a point, though  in term of art I understand why she worked with R. Kelly instead of one of his pale copies (C. Brown, Neyo, Jason Derulo and so on). R. Kelly is a **** as a person but he's still a legend in RnB.

Btw, cancelling Azealia is one of the Gaga cancellations I respect the most :laughga:

SKANK
24 minutes ago, Miky said:

"But Azealia supported Trump!!!!!1111one!"

wow, God forbid people had different political opinions :toofunny: never change, GGD

It has nothing to do with Trump's or Azealia's political views. It's about her public support of several rapists, Trump being one of them. Cosby being another.

There for, she has no credibility when she tries to criticizes Gaga for her relationship with R. Kelly.

Bradley
4 hours ago, Devyn said:

I mean she has a point. Honestly DWUW needs to be erased from her discography. 

Not when it's one of her best songs which is acclaimed by critics, which led to it being chosen as the official second single of ARTPOP over Venus.

Gaga deserves this drag. 

Scrapping the video was her best decision ever! Especially the way the video theme was going for :saladga:. She should just rework DWYW and replace the original with a solo version. Also publicly announce her departure with R Kelly and knowledge the harm she did. 

ltlmnstr

This is really old news to bring up tbh. But, I don't see what anyone is mentioning R. Kelly used Gaga to get back into the spotlight. He honestly was lying low and out of the spotlight til DJ White Shadow called him.

gagzus

I mean DWUW sounds better than anything Azealia could’ve been put on so I’m glad we got the better song, but I see she’s still pressed all because she’s desperate for fame and fortune.

Also, Azealia is a racist and homophobe and also supports rapists so I’m good thanks

RAMROD
Just now, gagzus said:

I mean DWUW sounds better than anything Azealia could’ve been put on so I’m glad we got the better song, but I see she’s still pressed all because she’s desperate for fame and fortune.

Also, Azealia is a racist and homophobe and also supports rapists so I’m good thanks

:giggle:

tumblr_p7dj5r6wMj1vz3i63o1_400.gif

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona
1 hour ago, reversewarhol said:

Lmfao didn’t she support trump at one point? Who is also a child molestor? Also every time she drags Gaga she always mentions the r. kelly thing like can she come up with something else:awkney:

She has nothing else to tell... She's very pissed that big pop stars don't want to work with her anymore. The only person responsible of this is Azealia herself... No one else to blame

LGMonster95

R Kelly collaborated with many people not just Gaga, he's a legend even thought he's a f*cking child molester (which is his own problem). It was mostly DJWS and Tara who wanted this collab and i won't be surprised if her last manager had to do with this too also Gaga was very sad and not herself during this time. This girl Azealia is obviously still mad that her collab with Gaga never came out (Gaga didn't said for nothing that she had a bad attitude) she apologized to Gaga on twitter some years ago saying that she indeed was bad to her and then when she found out about this collab, she immediately found her reason to "drag" her and it's literally the only thing that she uses against her, and it's getting very old. She's such a hypocrite bc she herself supports other rapists 

Eddie

That song deserved to be a solo one or the collab with xtina since the beginning but noooo she chooses the one that ruined the meaning of the song with his dumb lyrics :bye:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

teenagechrist

She is in no place to give moral lessons :rip: 

feeling so hot tamale

Archived