news

Brooklyn Nights rising on iTunes chart

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA

Capital MESS. I hope the one who released it gets that fine. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Starbucks

If this is official, then why not uploading a higher quality audio?  :saladga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

But for real why when it's a profile on twitter leaking 10 years old demos for fans Bobby was triggered and this **** now has now been up for hours and it even hit streams platforms and nothing :saladga: 

Chromatislaps
Just now, Leeo said:

But for real why when it's a profile on twitter leaking 10 years old demos for fans Bobby was triggered and this **** now has now been up for hours and it even hit streams platforms and nothing :saladga: 

I wonder if someone reported this mess :smh: someone tweet Bobby, he needs to know of this :giveup: 

Maleficent
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

maybe bobby did this to make a quick buck or two. Commission must be low with Gaga not doing much...

1 minute ago, Derpplause said:

I wonder if someone reported this mess :smh: someone tweet Bobby, he needs to know of this :giveup: 

He's aware for sure, it's been quite fuzzy and even new websites put it up saying it was about "name changing" from Lady Gaga to Stefani

Just now, Maleficent said:

maybe bobby did this to make a quick buck or two. Commission must be low with Gaga not doing much...

I really screamed 

The Louvre

Brooklyn Night getting what she deserves :kara:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Gagadonna

Listen guys

Remember rumours that BN would be part of ASIB? If this is true, this may be an official released by Stefani, remember she is credited as Stefani, not Gaga, in the movie. She could have released it as a buzz single for the movie soundtrack or idk 

Let’s wait and see 

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Listen guys

Remember rumours that BN would be part of ASIB? If this is true, this may be an official released by Stefani, remember she is credited as Stefani, not Gaga, in the movie. She could have released it as a buzz single for the movie soundtrack or idk 

Let’s wait and see 

But it's a LQ version ripped from the version we have on YT :interestinga:. Personally I doubt it's an official release.

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Bloody hooker
16 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I tweeted him earlier, but nothing has happened. This whole situation is fun though. :ladyhaha:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived