Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Danielle Bregoli Brawls with Black Sensation 'imwoahvicky'

imwoahvicky

Featured Posts

lady siwa

AHHHH I'm the family at 1:40 in the vid trying to peacefully walk through the fight with two children

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LibraLove
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Why are people still giving her attention?

This little sh.it has mental issues and threatens people on TV, and becomes rich and famous because of it? Our culture is f.ucked

If you're referring to Danielle, Dr. Phil is totally fake. Like Jerry Springer fake. Pretty sure it was all a show to go viral and she capitalized on it and now actually releases surprisingly decent music.

MJHolland
22 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

If you're referring to Danielle, Dr. Phil is totally fake. Like Jerry Springer fake. Pretty sure it was all a show to go viral and she capitalized on it and now actually releases surprisingly decent music.

Right, because Danielle is so classy in real life I bet she was totally acting when she beat up on her mom :excuseu:

Omfg what is even going on :saladga: do some of yall really stan these people?! Please lordt tell me this is a joke :awkney:

ARTPOP2
8 hours ago, imwoahvicky said:

Danielle -- aka Bhad Bhabie -- 

an 18-year-old Instagram star who claims to be a billionaire

9-year-old rapper Lil Tay

:selena:

Is this what pop culture became ? These are the future stars ? 

:selena::selena::selena:

aaronyoji

jesus so many pale little girls talking like that thinking they're gonna end up on world star hip hop or something...im sorry but none of those 3 girls naturally talk like that i can assure you. 

act as trashy and hood as u want, they still got privilege. 

RAMROD

:sharon: Are these comedy show?!

Those report are not even something cool to read like... :selena:

Also, what even is Lil Tay? :sharon:  She acted she got the brawn and shiz on that video sksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I’m starting to believe that Vicky and crew are all suffering from something. There is something seriously wrong with most people who appear on their instagrams .. 

LibraLove
15 hours ago, MJHolland said:

Right, because Danielle is so classy in real life I bet she was totally acting when she beat up on her mom :excuseu:

Omfg what is even going on :saladga: do some of yall really stan these people?! Please lordt tell me this is a joke :awkney:

Have you never watched Jerry Springer? Or those court room tv shows? It’s all set up and fake for views. Danielle became a viral sensation and capitalized on it, makes surprisingly decent (nowhere did I say classy) music that you can bop to, got a gold certified record, is on a pretty successful tour and paid off her mother’s mortgage with the money she’s making. And she’s only fifteen. Also, this is America... so are you really that surprised? :toofunny:

Moebius

Danielle >>>>>>

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Supersonic
3 hours ago, LibraLove said:

Have you never watched Jerry Springer? Or those court room tv shows? It’s all set up and fake for views. Danielle became a viral sensation and capitalized on it, makes surprisingly decent (nowhere did I say classy) music that you can bop to, got a gold certified record, is on a pretty successful tour and paid off her mother’s mortgage with the money she’s making. And she’s only fifteen. Also, this is America... so are you really that surprised? :toofunny:

Tbh there's always been weird and borderline tasteless pop culture sh*t going on, people just like to forget about it, pretend it never happened and romantacize it 20 years later. 10 years ago it was Honey Boo Boo, everyone forgot about her/pretends like she never existed. 20 years ago it was Anna Nicole Smith & Paris Hilton. Now they're romantacized and icons to white gays.

Moral of the story: This is not new, people have always been cringe.

skaxboy

Is it wrong I wanted to see them actually fight lol? 

And why the hell is that little 9 year old talking like that? In her other videos she’s acting all gangsta and saying the n word and stuff. Yet in the fighting video, I can see how terrified she is of the whole situation lol. 

Archived