Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

Guess we'll find out if my dreams are prophetic or not :nails:

:hor:

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chiunzhan

A music video for every song?.... Remember that she said BTW would have 9 singles... I'M NOT BELIEVIN THIS AGAIN.

A music video for every song?.... Remember that she said BTW would have 9 singles... I'M NOT BELIEVIN THIS AGAIN.

It's not the same, though. She couldn't fully control the singles. But she can easily make videos for every song, if she makes them cheaply enough.

It was just an idea she brought out for thought lol

Not so happy about the theather movie but everything alse just made my week ****ing better!! :excited2: cant wait!

Miel

Not so happy about the theather movie but everything alse just made my week ****ing better!! :excited2: cant wait!

Not sure what to think of a theaterized BTW ball, but I can hope it's done right.

3 points in and ready for more

Don't hate me, but I don't think gagas single will reach number one, not in the uk anyway. People in the uk buy any old ****, they arnt here for structured songs, they would listen to a farmer passing his bowels if it had some bass behind it! It worries me, that she's not gonna se success this era coz of people like 'rizzle kicks' and 'rudimental' :wtf:

Chic

I don't see how people think it's a great week. We learned the single is probably coming out later than August, the album is now coming out in 2013, she's been saying very cryptic things, she disproved all the great song theories, and the only thing we know about the album is that it exists.

Horned Leader

It's too fast. Over exposure is best suited for pop stars that want to make a quick impact and that don't care about longevity.

Americano

I don't see how people think it's a great week. We learned the single is probably coming out later than August, the album is now coming out in 2013, she's been saying very cryptic things, she disproved all the great song theories, and the only thing we know about the album is that it exists.

I thought all of the news was good. People expecting an album single in August were being delusional.

If you don't find the movie/fragrance/etc. exciting then oh well I guess. It's not like she's lounging around doing nothing, and we're STILL getting new music this year.

Alien Tulip

She can't perform her first single at the grammys because if she's not nominated for at least one grammy, they wont let her perform at the grammys, its a rule if im not mistaken

crisTEAne

yes, i'm pressed as well :pressed:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Americano

Oh, plus I hated Element of Crime so I was happy that was ruled out.

exoskeleton123

Spill that truth tea

homomo

Don't hate me, but I don't think gagas single will reach number one, not in the uk anyway. People in the uk buy any old s--t, they arnt here for structured songs, they would listen to a farmer passing his bowels if it had some bass behind it! It worries me, that she's not gonna se success this era coz of people like 'rizzle kicks' and 'rudimental' :wtf:

Are you speaking for the millions of people in the U.K, assuming they all have the same views as you? She reached number one in the U.K many times. As long as the song is catchy, the GP will buy it and listen to it.. Or in worse cases... Illegally download it!

Archived