Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga and Carino going to Starbucks today

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Edonis
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Some of y'all just discovering what paparazzo do :rip:

I’m pretty sure that’s a “fan” and not the paparazzo though :selena: like, they’re not trying to make money off of the footage, just kind of watch her. Both are awful of course, but this is somehow a tad creepier 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
33 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I’m pretty sure that’s a “fan” and not the paparazzo though :selena: like, they’re not trying to make money off of the footage, just kind of watch her. Both are awful of course, but this is somehow a tad creepier 

This was definitely Paparazzi, it was shot by X17 Online

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Stewful2929

Christian is so lucky I hope he knows. Imagine being that age and getting to date Gaga - luckiest man in the world tbh 

Bloody hooker

I wish to be that level of rich someday. Just casually slaying everyone and their mama while driving a Lambo and looking stun at Starbucks. :diane:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, TXcane said:

Christian is so lucky I hope he knows. Imagine being that age and getting to date Gaga - luckiest man in the world tbh 

"Lucky" is objective :sis:

Gaga is also lucky to be able to get an upgrade like Carrino from her last one, a struggling actor. :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Stewful2929
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

"Lucky" is objective :sis:

Gaga is also lucky to be able to get an upgrade like Carrino from her last one, a struggling actor. :giggle:

Oh he didn’t seem like he was struggling. Taylor seemed like a genuine person. Idk them like that tho 

GagaSkeletonWay
9 hours ago, RoughLove said:

I really don't like this kind of video's. 

It's disrespectfull and creepy as ....

That's how Gaga's life has been for the past 10 years, I don't get why some of you act surprised when paparazzi follow her :laughga:

BabylonHooker
12 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

That's how Gaga's life has been for the past 10 years, I don't get why some of you act surprised when paparazzi follow her :laughga:

tenor.gif?itemid=10120147

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

FentyGa
15 hours ago, TXcane said:

My first thought was "Yeah, she's so rich." beforte I realised you meant that she's a great person which is also true. I think I may be a liiiiiiiittle shallow
giphy.gif

Archived