Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Drake announces new album

Petrichor

Featured Posts

BABYL0N

his album is going to sell 1 million worldwide the first week bookmark me, this era is his most successful era :golfclap: his first two singles just landed at number one and they are doing well worldwide

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO
12 minutes ago, JohnWayne said:

his album is going to sell 1 million worldwide the first week bookmark me, this era is his most successful era :golfclap: his first two singles just landed at number one and they are doing well worldwide

Wooo, we love facts 

RAMROD
Just now, GagaInTheZone said:

I feel like he releases an album every few months, maybe the ghost writter rumors are true :huh:

:chica:  some people are too productive and creative. Look at how many Gaga's unreleased got leaked and some are not even something that people know exist before and that is from The Fame session alone. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lucas
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:chica:  some people are too productive and creative. Look at how many Gaga's unreleased got leaked and some are not even something that people know exist before and that is from The Fame session alone. 

Trust me I have no idea why I posted that, reading my post again I'm like "wtf is wrong with me?" 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I feel like he releases an album every few months, maybe the ghost writter rumors are true :huh:

I would believe the ghost writer rumors if his lyrics were something to be admired lol and that’s coming from a Drake Stan:ladyhaha: I still love him and his music tho :kara:

MonsterPaws

Nice for What was sooo good. Fingers crossed the album is in line with the singles (yes, including God's Plan).

His music always brings me back to happier times in high school.

Taylorrgh
18 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

More life- release 2017 :triggered:

More life isn’t an album; it’s a mixtape

Taylorrgh
17 hours ago, Thomas P said:

No it wasn’t. Just cause More Life was a playlist, or mixtape or whatever else, doesn’t mean it wasn’t a whole other 20 million songs. 

He needs to take a 5 year break. He’s released a new album every single year since like 2013, and the quality keeps going down.

So?? Your point is? People like it. His fans are lucky that they get something new every year.

Taylorrgh

Some of y’all sound pressed. Just you think is his music is bad does not mean thinks it’s bad. :toofunny:

lairofhk

Yawn. It boggles my mind that people still find Drake appealing. He just bugs the sh*t out of me and all of his music sounds the same :dry:

Archived