šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Beycella earns critical acclaim!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

dominicgaga
14 minutes ago, slayo said:

People who think Gaga's coachella set was better than Bey's... are simply delusional and childish.

It's called opinion.

Oh btw, your opinion sucks :*

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
7 minutes ago, dominicgaga said:

It's called opinion.

Oh btw, your opinionĀ is correctĀ 

Fixed it for youĀ :diane:

OT: Well deserved. The best Coachella performance in years.Ā 

GypsyBabe
23 minutes ago, slayo said:

People who think Gaga's coachella set was better than Bey's... are simply delusional and childish.

Not true. People have a preference in musician but that doesnā€™t make them delusional. I love both and think both women did a great job, but I prefer Gagaā€™s because I love her music more.Ā 

Kudos to both of them for being great headliners.Ā :firega:

āšÆĶ›

Luzaleja
8 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Oh calm down thereā€™s like one post in here trying to insinuate that gagaā€™s set was better.

OT: congrats Bey! Very well deserved. Somehow she always hits every aspect of performance flawlessly.Ā 

I didn't say in this thread, did I?Ā :oprah:Ā I said in the site.Ā 

I don't mind if people preferred Gaga's set, that's a matter of opinion. But people have been hating on her on other threads.Ā 

RAMROD

She came and slayed :applause:

She slayed! :giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ young, dumb, and full of numb (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sipthistea
32 minutes ago, slayo said:

People have different perspectives in life, that doesn't make them delusional or childish.Ā 

She slayedĀ left to right, sadly the crowd was dead as f.Ā 

It's certainly an extraordinaryĀ performer, even if her music isntĀ your thing she still slayed the live performances as usual. I expectĀ her tour to be kinda the same as this performance.Ā 

ilgkp

Ā 

after watching beychellaĀ I was shocked, but then i re-watched gagaĀ performance at coachellaĀ and i forgot who beyonce is

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

Chuckles
2 hours ago, slayo said:

Oh please. I'll keep it short. BeyoncĆ©'s performances are always full of dancing, a bunch of backup dancers, catwalks, and the same special guests. She shines through her performances because of a balance between dancingĀ and singing, but just because her stage seemed more "full" it doesn't mean that it was better. On the other side, Gaga relies more on instruments and vocals to shine rather than the dancing breakdowns without using special guests.

In conclusion, both artists served their dream performances showcasing their best assets at Coachella.

KingRedd
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

People have different perspectives in life, that doesn't make them delusional or childish.Ā 

So if I say I love Ed Sheerans music, would it be the same being said? Lmao hmmm I doubt it.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

KingRedd
30 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

Oh please. I'll keep it short. BeyoncĆ©'s performances are always full of dancing, a bunch of backup dancers, catwalks, and the same special guests. She shines through her performances because of a balance between dancingĀ and singing, but just because her stage seemed more "full" it doesn't mean that it was better. On the other side, Gaga relies more on instruments and vocals to shine rather than the dancing breakdowns without using special guests.

In conclusion, both artists served their dream performances showcasing their best assets at Coachella.

BeyoncĆ© literally has a live band made up of women and a marching band for this show... Itā€™s ok to admit that Gagaā€™s Coachella wasnā€™t the best. Doesnā€™t make you a bad fan.Ā 

May I Read You? šŸ˜Ž

sipthistea
26 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

So if I say I love Ed Sheerans music, would it be the same being said? Lmao hmmm I doubt it.Ā 

Well, yes. Even if the whole website hates him. Or even if we were talking about The Chainsmokers.

Or at least it should be. Every person has a different taste, so that shouldn't be judged or labeled as "childish" or "delusional" by others.Ā 

Chuckles
On 4/15/2018 at 3:34 PM, KingRedd said:

BeyoncĆ© literally has a live band made up of women and a marching band for this show... Itā€™s ok to admit that Gagaā€™s Coachella wasnā€™t the best. Doesnā€™t make you a bad fan.Ā 

You totally missed the point.Ā :saladga:

Archived