question

Is Gaga bored?

Sirius094

Featured Posts

DutchHooker
11 hours ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

This is just an another rehashed "Gaga doesn't care anymore" thread

I'm shaking :ladyhaha:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

I see where you're coming from and it does seem that she MATURED A LOT since C2C. I do agree she's done so many "tribute" performances and even though the Superbowl was a nice "flash" of the Gaga we know and love it quickly dissipated and she went right back to it. 

Interesting cuz LG6 might show Gaga returning to pop in 5 years since 2013...half her career lol 

I do hope we get a more pop sound from her again and Gaga isn't on a "bluesy soultrain" like...you're in 30's Gaga...you act 55 lol

yeah she should be acting her age not like barbra streisand or smth its just stupid to waste her youth like that, she should save all the jazz for when she is old for real.

WTF is MDNA

TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

yeah she should be acting her age not like barbra streisand or smth its just stupid to waste her youth like that, she should save all the jazz for when she is old for real.

This...like I know friends have an influence on you but did Tony REALLY zap all the youth out of you??? :wtf:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ChromaticaPunk
11 hours ago, ryanripley said:

this is so f*cking rude lmao the woman has chronic pain and could have quit all the way back in 2014 if she wanted to but she continues to bust her ass only for her fans to be like "bUt iT's NoT a ReDoNe PoP BoP!!!!"

it's you who is bored, not her and you're very welcome to go stan the thousands of other pop artists

How is it rude? she obviously doesn't see pop music in the same way. The "woman" has also become considerately wealthy so to say she does it "only for her fans" :ladyhaha:

ryanripley
Just now, Like a vendetta said:

How is it rude? she obviously doesn't see pop music in the same way. The "woman" has also become considerately wealthy so to say she does it "only for her fans" :ladyhaha:

cus it's ungrateful whining :awkney: saying she hasn't made anything new since 2013 yet we have gotten a LOT of new stuff :awkney: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

giskardsb
56 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

42 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

This...like I know friends have an influence on you but did Tony REALLY zap all the youth out of you??? :wtf:

while it's true that Gaga's album with Tony relied on standards that have been around forever, this notion that Jazz is only for "old" people is complete nonsense.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

while it's true that Gaga's album with Tony relied on standards that have been around forever, this notion that Jazz is only for "old" people is complete nonsense.

I didn't call Jazz old...I said her hanging around Tony did lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reality

She's just expanding upon what she can do. She's definitely not "bored" with being a pop star or anything, she just wants to do other things. Gaga has matured over the years, and in a way, that can be seen through her music. Joanne was a healing experience that she desperately needed. After ARTPOP and the emotional damage that that era brought upon her, and after battling through years with her chronic pain, being able to do things like Cheek to Cheek, or A Star is Born, or Joanne was cathartic for her. 

On the contrary, she's probably never felt more satisfied with her career until now. I don't want to sound like "that person," but I believe that it wasn't until the start of C2C that we got to see who Gaga/Stefani truly was. I'm not saying that she wasn't authentic or genuine during TF/TFM, or even BTW or ARTPOP, but at the same time, to a degree it was a persona, and she realizes that. I mean, go watch Five Foot Two, it'll show Gaga talking about why exactly she decided to be so "crazy" and "eccentric" back then, and how she realizes now, that she doesn't need all the "wigs and makeup." 

Also, just because she isn't make the "next big pop record" doesn't mean that she's bored. I highly doubt she was "bored" when she made A Star is Born—which was a moment for her to exploring her acting career again—or doing tributes, which are of her favorite and most influential artists. If she was truly bored, then she wouldn't have done anything since ARTPOP. 

Finally, as a side note, you guys need to remember that Gaga is often considered a chameleon in the music industry. She can/will literally adapt to almost anything if she wants. This makes her versatile and unpredictable in terms of what kind of music she releases in the future. It's one thing to not like a particular thing she does, but it's completely absurd and ridiculous to not like the fact that she changes her style up so much. Again, just because she isn't making a flat-out dance/electronic/pop record doesn't mean that she's "bored" or "fed up." It just means that she's going into a different direction, and that's okay. 

🃏🖤👹

latina twilight

Music doesn't revolve around #1 hits, "bopz", YouTube and Spotify, you know?

ENJOY THE MUSIC, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

And if you don't, I guess there are plenty artists that are making those things you're looking for, whatever they are.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

FameHookah
5 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Well since her Jazz era onwards she aged a lot mentally, she dressed and acted like an old lady most of the time, i know she has an old sould and that she wants to be a legend but she's still a baby to be acting like that imho, what happened to "exploding" into her 30's and having fun?

WTF is MDNA

Florian

I wanted to make a smart answer with arguments and stuff but I've read 6 pages of ungrateful people whining and I am trully exhausted now.

Some people need to understand that Gaga owes them nothing, she's in charge of her career and she does what SHE wants with it. If SHE wants to do something new and interesting FOR HER then SHE does it. And if YOU don't find it interesting you can sit down and wait for an era in the future that you find interesting, you whining won't change anything so please spare us.

Also calling ARTPOP a flop :toofunny: 

BabylonHooker

"Pop should be taken lightly, Lipa believes. “It has to be fun. You’ve got to enjoy it. You can’t get upset about every little thing.” Music after all is the escape – the real world has plenty of methods for upsetting us already." - Dua Lipa

I'm not saying Gaga's versatility is boring or not enjoyable, but I think it's time to make fun, uplifting pop music again, don't you think ? :tony:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived