Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Which Is Your Favorite Closing Album Track?

Space Cowboy

Closing Album Tracks  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which Is Your Favorite Closing Track?

• Summerboy
    • Teeth
    • The Edge of Glory
    • Applause
    • Angel Down

Featured Posts

rumours

Edge of Glory > It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) = Angel Down > Applause = Teeth >>>>>>>>>>> Summerboy

PoshLife

Summerboy's a really fun song but I have to give it to Applause. I thought it fit the theme of the album really well, sort of like Gypsy (a literally perfect song) ended the show with a bang and then Applause was the curtain call

shame

BTW had the best opening and closing songs imo. Both memorable and had strong themes. Her beginning vocals in MTN with the subtle bells perfectly complement the last couple soulful sax notes in TEOG. They mirror each other so well :diane:

Not to mention Gaga perfectly planned it so that the very first and very last word of the album combine to form the phrase "I'm you." :diane: Truly masterful :tony:

angels forever, forever angels

iCpro

I’m a sucker for deep, gut wrenching finales, so Angel Down wins it for me. The only other one that stands out as a good ending is TEOG. Gypsy should have ended ARTPOP, and Summerboy and Teeth have no special qualities about them that make them deserving of the final track position.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

justanothergay

Teeth. I'm still not totally sure why Gypsy is penultimate on ARTPOP instead of actually last. :selena:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

holy scheisse

its funny bc I really disliked Applause when it dropped as the lead single. But after all these years, it's one of Gaga's songs that I love the most! And I'd choose it over any of these other songs. Shout-out to TEOG.

TimisaMonster

The Edge of Glory

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

KatieJudasGaga4

1. The Edge Of Glory

2. Angel Down

3. Applause

4. Summerboy

5. Teeth

River

Bord De La Gloire

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived