Lindsay Lohan coming to LM.com

Carles

Featured Posts

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free Monster

I actually like Lindsay.

I think people forget she is a lesbian. Imagine coming to terms with your s-xuality in front of the whole world. It's gotta be hard.

16kywja.jpg

she had like two girlfriends... I don't think she's a lesbian lol!

Little Monsters, who are supposedly all about love and equality, are being very cruel toward Lindsay. It's awful. Honestly, if there's somewhere where Lindsay should feel accepted, it should be LittleMonsters.com smh

omgwtfbbq

i am very dissapointed in Gaga.

to be a friend of Lindsay is whatever, Gagas her own person. But to adress to your fans that you have to treat someone with respect just because they're a celebrity?! **** OFF. Lindsay Loha is LAZY and I refuse to accept a celeb who treats this business like a joke. She needs to stay off LM

She isn't saying that you have to treat somebody with respect just because they're 'celebrities'. You should always treat people with respect but Gaga's obviously worried about the way people are going to treat Lindsay when she joins hence the whole purpose of the message. She's fully aware that theres many vocal haters like you who are against her joining and she just wants to do everything to make Lindsay feel welcomed and not recieve hate.

Free Monster

She isn't saying that you have to repect somebody with respect because they're 'celebrities'. You should always treat people with respect but Gaga's obviously worried about the way people are going to treat Lindsay when she joins hence the whole purpose of the message. She's fully aware that theres many vocal haters like you who are against her joining and she just wants to do everything to make Lindsay feel welcomed and not recieve hate.

There are going to be haters everywhere. She is a grown woman who is a celebrity, even if she was a different celebrity, she should go into anything relating to the internet with thick skin.

I almost feel like this is kindergarten all over again, and the one kid who feels like no one likes them has to tell the teacher, then the teacher goes in front of the class and says "ok class... remember to be nice to little billy here!"

I'm not trying to be hateful, I don't care who Gaga or Lindsay hang out with... and I'm glad Gaga is accepting... it's just odd to me

jakecasey

I'm kind of freaked out by all of this..

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this "new Gaga" or "new era" or whatever you want to call it.

Am I alone here? I feel.. Oddly cheated. I don't know.. Can someone help me express what I'm trying to say? hah.

jhonyguy04

I thought it would be good for her to speak our about bullying other artists....

SKANK

16kywja.jpg

she had like two girlfriends... I don't think she's a lesbian lol!

She was in a long term relationship with Samantha Ronson, it lasted years.

If she was a man, a young hollywood hunk, he would limitedly be labeled as gay...why the double standard? If she isn't a lesbian, she is at the very least bis-xual, and I would assume that since this is such a queer centric site, people would have more compassion for someone who struggled publicly with their s-xuality.

Free Monster

She was in a long term relationship with Samantha Ronson, it lasted years.

If she was a man, a young hollywood hunk, he would limitedly be labeled as gay...why the double standard? If she isn't a lesbian, she is at the very least bis-xual, and I would assume that since this is such a queer centric site, people would have more compassion for someone who struggled publicly with their s-xuality.

It is a double standard, it may be unfair but that's life and the way that it is... it's different with girls and guys.

omgwtfbbq

There are going to be haters everywhere. She is a grown woman who is a celebrity, even if she was a different celebrity, she should go into anything relating to the internet with thick skin.

I almost feel like this is kindergarten all over again, and the one kid who feels like no one likes them has to tell the teacher, then the teacher goes in front of the class and says "ok class... remember to be nice to little billy here!"

I'm not trying to be hateful, I don't care who Gaga or Lindsay hang out with... and I'm glad Gaga is accepting... it's just odd to me

Lindsay doesn't have to join, I'm sure it's a privellage for Gaga to have such a big name be a part of her site. Imagine if you were in Gaga's shoes and you had someone like Lindsay taking her time to be a part of something you're really passionate about. You'd want to do everything in your power to make sure they have a good experience and not recieve hate and get turned off completely. If Gaga didn't think that was a possibility she wouldn't have posted that message. I'm sure she's aware how out of hand her own fans can get.

RAMROD

lulz at the reactions. It's great that celebs starting to register there tbh.

Gaga must have been texting and BBM-ing everyone she know to do so tbh. :tbh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Brian Ryan

TEAM Lindsay. I love her. I'll beat every mother****er ass who trys to **** with her bring it Gaga is cool with her so should be too :****this:

It is a double standard, it may be unfair but that's life and the way that it is... it's different with girls and guys.

No it's not. Her ass is bis-xual. She licked *** and she sucked dick and liked it, so she's both.

Allison M

Nooooo :noparty: this is not for other celebrities. It's for Gaga and her fans. :crossed:

omgwtfbbq

Lindsay is a fan, she's mentioned her love for Gaga several times in the past ^ And her being a part of LM is good promo for the site.

Brian Ryan

Nooooo :noparty: this is not for other celebrities. It's for Gaga and her fans. :crossed:

She's her friend and has been her fan like for forever probably as long as you or longer.

Archived