đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lindsay Lohan coming to LM.com

Carles

Featured Posts

Shaney

How can you not LOVE Lindsay? :noparty:

I love her! I used to be so obsessed with Freaky Friday! Ahhhhhhh, those were the days :sara:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love her! I used to be so obsessed with Freaky Friday! Ahhhhhhh, those were the days :sara:

:hug: YES!

Free Monster

i4c5c553c76d7e_700.jpg

Lindsay's not the one with the reefer on her mouth

we were talking about lindsay, not gaga... at least gaga knows how to control herself a little bit better than when she was younger ;)

Lindsay was in the first Machete movie. I'm surprised no one is seeing the connection here...

MOLLY CYRUS

i am very dissapointed in Gaga.

to be a friend of Lindsay is whatever, Gagas her own person. But to adress to your fans that you have to treat someone with respect just because they're a celebrity?! **** OFF. Lindsay Loha is LAZY and I refuse to accept a celeb who treats this business like a joke. She needs to stay off LM

It's obvious Lindsay and GaGa are working on a project together...Maybe it has to do with The upcoming album..or Movie? we are gonna have to wait and see.

I guess Gaga can relate to lindsay in a sense where she's been on her rock bottom and know what it is to be in rehab.

Maybe GaGa is giving Lindsay the HELP she needs in her career.

I think Lindsay was in the last Machete movie...

Free Monster

to be a friend of Lindsay is whatever, Gagas her own person. But to adress to your fans that you have to treat someone with respect just because they're a celebrity?! **** OFF. Lindsay Loha is LAZY and I refuse to accept a celeb who treats this business like a joke. She needs to stay off LM

Yeah, that's pretty annoying. It's a *LADY GAGA* fan site for ~little monsters~

not a "be nice to Tara and Lilo" site :nails:

crushedlemonice

Because Gaga never tells her own fans to be nice to each other/other people?

Dayman

I don't think its because she is a celebrity. I think it is because she wants us to all be respectful in general on the site. She sees what people post about Madonna and Katy Perry, and how mean some of it is. The truth of the matter is more that she wants us to treat Lindsay just like we would treat anyone else on that site, with respect. She probably doesn't want to see Monsters posting negative things about Lindsay because it can be considered "bullying" and GaGa is against that. I fully understand where you are coming from though.

MOLLY CYRUS

Because Gaga never tells her own fans to be nice to each other/other people?

No. That's what Im saying. She should just expect that we won't disrespect Lindsay. Why make a special note just for Lindsay? She's not a special flower, it's a Lady Gaga fansite.

Basically 'Little Monsters, you all can bash each other all you want but if a celebrity comes on here treat them like gold'

Not at all what she said, nor what she meant. Why do people have to twist everything?

SKANK

I actually like Lindsay.

I think people forget she is a lesbian. Imagine coming to terms with your s-xuality in front of the whole world. It's gotta be hard.

Why make a special not just for Lindsay?

Probably because Gaga has seen people insulting Lindsay specifically. Like they do here.

Archived