Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Aquaria racism scandal

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Where was this fight?? I just watched untucked and didn't see it and during the episode I just remember Miz Cracker asking about a sugar daddy

On episode 3 untucked. The vixen basically called out aquaria on being a bitch and the whole workroom joined in so she started crying and the vixen told her that because she was crying she was creating a narrative of an angry black woman vs an innocent white girl

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahaha omg I know right 😂 

Sounds like heaps of fun to me if I corner her at battle axe I'll pitch the idea of the birth of aquaria as the opening of hurricane Bianca part 68: the ruvenge of starbooty

Letmelivemylife
6 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Sounds like heaps of fun to me if I corner her at battle axe I'll pitch the idea of the birth of aquaria as the opening of hurricane Bianca part 68: the ruvenge of starbooty

Hahaha my girlfriend always jokes that Aquaria was an "oops" baby 😂 Yeah she has a dark sense of humor

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Bloodyjack
9 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Hahaha my girlfriend always jokes that Aquaria was an "oops" baby 😂 Yeah she has a dark sense of humor

Lol probably right. To think everyone was talking about how she was gonna be the Sharon needles of S10 and she's turned out to be the phi phi o hara

Archived