💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

our fanbase used to be rabid like that, now we're lucky to get a thread that praises gaga with more than 2 pages :madge:

It's not our fault that she became one of the most borings pop stars out there. Damn, she's not even releasing music or collabing with another artists to keep herself in the spotlight. I get it, she's ill, but she could still interact with us way more you know? she could still drop smth or hype smth or leak smth. Tbh she doesn't even think of her fans anymore and that's sad but I get the girl needs some space, anyway she acts like she's about to retire and if we I'm being honest, it's not even interesting to stan her ass anymore, but I'm here cuz I'm a loyal bitch and I'll buy and stream whatever Gaga releases, but that's it. And I don't blame other Monsters for praising Beyoncé way more than Gaga and even stanning harder for her, cuz Bey serves EVERY SINGLE TIME, and oh my god, I wish Gaga would just do Haus Editorials way more often, even that would make us happy af but sis can't even keep up with that anymore, and watch the JWT DVD/Special being scrapped or smth. When will we have a succesful, happy and iconic era like other fan bases? :interestinga:

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
6 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

It's not our fault that she became one of the most borings pop stars out there. Damn, she's not even releasing music or collabing with another artists to keep herself in the spotlight. I get it, she's ill, but she could still interact with us way more you know? she could still drop smth or hype smth or leak smth. Tbh she doesn't even think of her fans anymore and that's sad but I get the girl needs some space, anyway she acts like she's about to retire and if we I'm being honest, it's not even interesting to stan her ass anymore, but I'm here cuz I'm a loyal bitch and I'll buy and stream whatever Gaga releases, but that's it. And I don't blame other Monsters for praising Beyoncé way more than Gaga and even stanning harder for her, cuz Bey serves EVERY SINGLE TIME, and oh my god, I wish Gaga would just do Haus Editorials way more often, even that would make us happy af but sis can't even keep up with that anymore, and watch the JWT DVD/Special being scrapped or smth. When will we have a succesful, happy and iconic era like other fan bases? :interestinga:

girl chill, it's not that bad :ladyhaha: she just dropped Your Song so like... :poot:

gaga does a lot for us and if beyonce is serving for you every single time then go be a beyonce fan :sweat: it's not that hard lol

and your reasoning doesn't excuse people bashing her and her work. Joanne was successful, just not a smash and that's perfectly fine and a good thing considering how much of an improvement it's been since 2013

the last time she was close to ya'll, it got so bad ya'll scared her off her main fan site :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ms I am a local
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Beyonce is able to produce massive drops, visual albums, because she's more capable from a health and strength standpoint.

What I mean is that videos don’t require to be good (in a physical perspective), as videos are taken in different shots, at different dates.

so, BOTH, can do a good visual album, video or whatever they want to do.

They just have to have good ideas and directors.

In a performance this doesn’t apply (obviously).

Florian
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i don't understand why newbies join this site just to trash gaga :confused: 

We need a cleanse :creepflop:

adamsenigma
53 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

girl chill, it's not that bad :ladyhaha: she just dropped Your Song so like... :poot:

gaga does a lot for us and if beyonce is serving for you every single time then go be a beyonce fan :sweat: it's not that hard lol

and your reasoning doesn't excuse people bashing her and her work. Joanne was successful, just not a smash and that's perfectly fine and a good thing considering how much of an improvement it's been since 2013

the last time she was close to ya'll, it got so bad ya'll scared her off her main fan site :poot:

Your Song is a flawless cover, but still.. Another cover from the queen of covers and tributes. :selena: I'm a BeyHive since 2015, so yeah lfkfj Tbh the only reason I bash Joanne is because Gaga was trying way too hard to look and act like a cowgirl and that was cringey :toofunny: Anyway, I love Joanne so much but Gaga needs to do smth interesting or she'll lose the hype like she did with ARTPOP. :bon:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

Your Song is a flawless cover, but still.. Another cover from the queen of covers and tributes. :selena: I'm a BeyHive since 2015, so yeah lfkfj Tbh the only reason I bash Joanne is because Gaga was trying way too hard to look and act like a cowgirl and that was cringey :toofunny: Anyway, I love Joanne so much but Gaga needs to do smth interesting or she'll lose the hype like she did with ARTPOP. :bon:

i mean, it was just a pink hat :poot: 

but i'm sure she'll do something ambitious again, Joanne was just a safe step in the right direction. maybe they're weren't so secure about plunging her straight back into another pop era for it to just blow back in her face :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Haroon

@dit @KleinGa @Bradley @JohnnyVersace @Saade Baena

Merged your topics here :sweat: Too many were being made to reply to each other (not saying all of you did that, just talking generally and overall) so pretty much all of the opinion ones have just been merged here to be as fair to everyone :omg:

Spoiler

Some have been left that were opening separate discussion altogether, before anyone brings those up :gum: If anyone has any problems please make a topic in Support to talk it out and stuff :happy: Please don't dispute it here :emma:

Laceface

Does anyone have a link to the Gaga coachella stream last year? Is it on vimeo or Dailymotion?

Borislshere
2 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

still no full dl link for her set?

30 minutes ago, Adriana Lima said:

Anyone have a link. if so pleaseeeee dm me.

here.

sipthistea
On 16/04/2018 at 12:23 PM, adammonroe said:

C1hYfSgWQAAmynO.jpg

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived