ryanripley

i don't understand why newbies join this site just to trash gaga :confused: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
16 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Go to BeyoncéDaily If you can’t appreciate what Gaga gives us.

Brutal use of words.

It's harsh but it's true. People here trash Gaga for not pumping out new music and performances like Beyonce does. There are SO MANY people one this site that would rather her give a visual album than work on her health. 

What Beyonce has done and continues to do is impressive, and unfortunately Gaga is unable to do the same. I don't think she should put out music anytime soon, she needs to rest. But what I'm saying is that the same people who tear Beyonce to shreds are the ones who would want Gaga to work in the same fashion. 

GypsyBabe
3 minutes ago, ****Joanne said:

they're pressed G*ga no longer has the creativity or potential beyonce still has 

Well this is just not true at all. But go off, I guess. :laughga:

⚯͛

JohnnyVersace
22 minutes ago, RadioIsOurs said:

The irony

tenor.gif?itemid=6498712

I wasn't referencing his post, but other comments people have made, and what I was trying to say in the OP.

anigif_enhanced-26799-1419247330-9.gif

GypsyBabe
Just now, ****Joanne said:

sure jan 

You're welcome :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

LittleMonster20
12 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

It's harsh but it's true. People here trash Gaga for not pumping out new music and performances like Beyonce does. There are SO MANY people one this site that would rather her give a visual album than work on her health. 

What Beyonce has done and continues to do is impressive, and unfortunately Gaga is unable to do the same. I don't think she should put out music anytime soon, she needs to rest. But what I'm saying is that the same people who tear Beyonce to shreds are the ones who would want Gaga to work in the same fashion. 

You are making it sound like everything Beyoncé does is impressive perfect and everything Gaga does is not impressive imperfect anymore which is just another use of brutal words.Gaga still wants to do everything for us and I know Gaga is still capable of pulling off a performance or visual album or whatever new artistic material a billion times more legendary than Beyoncé’s ones but Gaga has to work on her health. Gaga can’t help it that she got Fibromyalgia.

JohnnyVersace
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

You are making it sound like everything Beyoncé does is impressive perfect and everything Gaga does is not impressive imperfect anymore which is just another use of brutal words.Gaga still wants to do everything for us and I know Gaga is still capable of pulling off a performance a billion times more legendary than Beyoncé’s ones but Gaga has to work on her health. Gaga can’t help it that she got Fibromyalgia.

I'm literally not saying that at all. I'm saying that she has limitations that make her human. I want her to get rest and work on getting healthy, I'm not saying that's her fault lol. But let's me real, it does limit her, and makes her incapable of dancing her ass off for three hours and churning out music videos like B. 

Ms I am a local
3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

churning out music videos like B

I mean, videos are not like, MOVE YOUR BUTT, NOW SHAKE YOUR HEAD, START TO DANCE, NOW FALL TO THE GROUND, DO SOME **** THERE and that's it. They ARE recorded in more than one shot. And if she has problems during the mv, the shots can be done other day.

Also, Beyoncé does not direct her own videos (and Gaga neither), so, I don't really understand your point there. 

LittleMonster20
18 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I'm literally not saying that at all. I'm saying that she has limitations that make her human. I want her to get rest and work on getting healthy, I'm not saying that's her fault lol. But let's me real, it does limit her, and makes her incapable of dancing her ass off for three hours and churning out music videos like B. 

I now get what you mean but the way you worded it in your OP was really messed up because there you made it sound like Gaga isn’t capable of anything.From what we can possibly know about Fibromyalgia,Gaga can still walk,Gaga can still sing,Gaga can still dance,Gaga can still write and produce music,Gaga can still perform and Gaga can just go on with life as usual.The thing with her illness is that it can all of a sudden come up and last for a little while which can be hard on the schedule which makes Gaga’s carreer a little hard to plan.But then again,Gaga had this illness for about 5-6 years now and that means 3 era’s have passed so it should be known how to be handled by now.

Ms I am a local

I appreciate Beyoncé, as a performer, she's a great dancer and singer. She's, for me, one of the best out there. But, tbh, I didn't enjoy too much her show. Maybe because I'm not a great fan of hers, but, definitely there were some parts in the show that were boring. I felt like Beyoncé didn't do anything REVOLUTIONARY. Is a normal performance in a festival. That's it. Maybe it wouldn't have been boring for me if I had known at least half of the songs she was singing (:laughga:), but, as a casual spectator, I don't think it was that good.

Thomas P

It’s not even worth it here. Although the normal amount of hate isn’t as prevalent this time, and I’m actually seeing a lot more praise than usual, people (mostly on this site) have fully made up their mind about Beyoncé. Lemonade’s era seemed to isolate a lot of people for no reason, and then this **** started. 

I normally tend to keep my head down now, cause I get lobbed in with the rabbid fans who always defend her. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

DoremonLove

Uhmmm all i see are threads defending beyonce n dragging gaga :triggered: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

JohnnyVersace
20 minutes ago, LadySkrillex said:

I mean, videos are not like, MOVE YOUR BUTT, NOW SHAKE YOUR HEAD, START TO DANCE, NOW FALL TO THE GROUND, DO SOME **** THERE and that's it. They ARE recorded in more than one shot. And if she has problems during the mv, the shots can be done other day.

Also, Beyoncé does not direct her own videos (and Gaga neither), so, I don't really understand your point there. 

I don't understand what you're saying. 

I'm saying that people on this site berate and chastise Gaga for not constantly delivering. They want dark albums, visual albums, tons of videos and singles, etc. And she can't do that these days because of her health. 

Beyonce is able to produce massive drops, visual albums, because she's more capable from a health and strength standpoint. So while Gaga fans tend to trash her, they also drag Gaga for not being able to do this. Directing videos has no point in my argument. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived