Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere
Just now, Andreu said:

And? Did she perform the same versions of her old hits at the CTC tour?

You're just trying it now

tumblr_p48nrp0oOd1u6n38po1_250.gif

Why on earth would she perform her songs at a cover tour

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
20 minutes ago, Devyn said:

You're just trying it now

tumblr_p48nrp0oOd1u6n38po1_250.gif

Why on earth would she perform her songs at a cover tour

Gurl don't tryna make it seem like I'm saying nonsense. You've said that Gaga has been doing the same always single 2012, including performing the same songs in the same versions. And she didn't do that on the CtC tour. And lemme doubt that's true anyway but whatever.

If u don't want anyone answering with opposite opinions u can write your opinions on a piece of paper and this way no-one will answer you. Good night :hor:

Florian
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

So what? So does everyone else. Do you expect different routines for some known songs that have famous choreo attached to it? Nobody does that.

Alejandro during Artrave says hi, Scheisse during JWT says hi too

Borislshere
15 minutes ago, Andreu said:

You've said that Gaga has been doing the same always single 2012, including performing the same songs in the same versions

Just Dance (2012-2017): Features an extended intro, Keytar and does not complete song

Spoiler

Paparazzi (2012-2017) Performs first and second verse only.

Spoiler

bad romance(2012-2017) literally just the studio version of the song 

Spoiler

and basically anything other song she's done ( minus telephone and applause)

At least Beyonce remixes/mashes up her songs to give new life to them but like I said in my first post, What both of them do isn't even bad. They continue to make each of their performances new and fresh. Just don't knock Beyonce down for doing something Gaga(and almost every other successful artist) does. 

KleinGa

....snatched my weave

With all the Beyonce hate going on here, i just wanted to say Beyonce put on a visually stunning performance, with her of course, larger than life choreo and stage presence. She really came through! 

My problems with the performance:

1. WHERE IS B7 BITCH?

2. Halo deserves better

3. That band that stayed for the entire thing got tired fast

Otherwise, B did what B does best and that's SNATCH WEAVES LEFT AND RIGHT. 

giphy.gif

However, I just want to add why we should all be celebrating that performance. 

We are in the era where pop girls stand on stage and move around and that's it. Chreo is dead. Big showmanship is dead. These new girlies rely on big screens and looking cute. Noone brings the full showmanship like Beyonce and Gaga. And the fact that such a performance filled with choreo and showmanship captured the GP's attention is a good thing for the future of pop.

Why? Because Beyoncé and Gaga set trends and the other girls follow. Bookmark me: Camila, Dua etc are gonna come with mega choreos now. 

So get your LGBT flags out, wave it high because POP IS SAVEDT

72ze.gif

LG6 IS COMING FOR WEAVES :firega:

anigif_sub-buzz-9668-1497883516-1.gif

Andreu
3 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Just Dance (2012-2017): Features an extended intro, Keytar and does not complete song

Reveal hidden contents

Paparazzi (2012-2017) Performs first and second verse only.

Reveal hidden contents

bad romance(2012-2017) literally just the studio version of the song 

Reveal hidden contents

and basically anything other song she's done ( minus telephone and applause)

At least Beyonce remixes/mashes up her songs to give new life to them but like I said in my first post, What both of them do isn't even bad. They continue to make each of their performances new and fresh. Just don't knock Beyonce down for doing something Gaga(and almost every other successful artist) does. 

Just dance had a new version for Coachella and SB

Borislshere

I was thirsty for new music but after that performance I'm fully hydrated 

giphy.gif

Spoiler

Not that i'd turn down a new album Bey :poot: 

Ryusei

anyone got a setlist of her coachella set? 

Also not being a fan of her is fair enough but hating just to bring someone down who is on top is just so... eww  

You'd think LMs would know better after the same happened to gaga :saladga: and I'm not talking about ALL LMs obviously but those it applies to know who they are. 

Musery

KleinGa

Also, just wanted to add that both Gaga and Beyonce hates me. Why?

1. I wanted Gaga to SERVE Applause choreo at Gagachella. But what did I get? A karaoke video. #JusticeforApplause

2. I wanted Bey to serve vocals to Halo at Beychella. But what did I get? NOTHING. NADA. #JusticeforHalo 

FentyGa
4 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

Also, just wanted to add that both Gaga and Beyonce hates me. Why?

1. I wanted Gaga to SERVE Applause choreo at Gagachella. But what did I get? A karaoke video. #JusticeforApplause

2. I wanted Bey to serve vocals to Halo at Beychella. But what did I get? NOTHING. NADA. #JusticeforHalo 

I don't know about here you are, but Halo is her biggest hit in the UK, Single Ladies coming soon after. Also issa bop:firega:

KleinGa
20 minutes ago, Saade Baena said:

The Future of pop is boring

With the way we treat Beyonce and Gaga,  yup the outlook looks bleak.

thats why we need to celebrate the girls that are trying to save it not tear them down 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived