Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Coachella 2018 discussion / Beychella viewing party

Borislshere

Featured Posts

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, she pushed two babies out of her body at the same time and has probably been dealing with them. Sorry if she didn't have the time to change your life performing at coachella

jk tho, I guess not every performance is going to resonate with everyone. I could say the same about gaga even at the height of her career. And idk, I've never really found coachella performances to be artists' best anyway

RAMROD

She just showed everyone last night she got more spark than ever, wyd? :sharon:

As I said on the base thread last night, many of you just don't enjoy her Coachella show because you put her in this limited "pop star" box which she really isn't. She is NOT a pop star. Also, many of you are not getting all there references she gave as she performs last night which is very black american culture. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley

beyonce is legendary though, she'll be remembered for generations like it's undeniable...

she's allowed to not have out of this world performances every time

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

NotMyFlop

her performance just its spark, not her.

the band was incredible (at first), and was so was the set list, dancing, messages and transitions. 

it was rough around the edges at some points & the band overpowered her, but.

the problem was it was practically the same thing for almost two hours. it got predictable.

however, beyoncé proves unmatched in live performing because sis never look tired once 

Noah
6 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

her performance just its spark, not her.

the band was incredible (at first), and was so was the set list, dancing, messages and transitions. 

it was rough around the edges at some points & the band overpowered her, but.

the problem was it was practically the same thing for almost two hours. it got predictable.

however, beyoncé proves unmatched in live performing because sis never look tired once 

To be honest, I liked the last 45 minutes way more than the first half. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

boyerased

She didn’t dance as much but it’s still fine. It was an intense show. She’s still the best performer today.

I would describe the whole thing as overwhelming. The concept was actually nice. I guess it’s just that you are delivered with the same energy for two straight hours. It didn’t have “low” parts. That was somehow overwhelming to me.

Another thing I didn’t like was that there were too many people on stage. It was messy and rough at times but maybe they could iron it out next week. I cringed with the whole Sorry skit though.

Overall it’s a solid set. I love the incorporation of live band but they still could polish it up. I wish she’s just less self-serving, but then when you’re the best you could afford to get cocky sometimes.

I liked that the aesthetic were more grounded and accesible, while still maintaining that mystic Beyoncé vibe. Combining ancient egyptian mythology with greek frat aesthetic was nice.

If she’s gonna serve a more resolved version of this next tour, then I’m in.

Micheal Jackson, Queen and Elton always did the same routines/staging/dance numbers, it doesn’t change the quality of the performance. Not every artist has to be a Gaga/Madonna and change all the time. She’s fantastic at what she does and it’s what made her the performer she is and will be remembered for. 

BBhomemaker

For someone who had 2 littles babies since less than one year ago I think she's doing amazing

Y'all really want to watch her fall, that's sad 

loooooool she just achieved a new level of stardom after that show, everyone is blown away, media is eating it up and you say she lost her spark?

FentyGa
16 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

beyonce is legendary though, she'll be remembered for generations like it's undeniable...

she's allowed to not have out of this world performances every time

Yeah. IMO her outfits were slightly underwhelming and the setlist was meh, but she more than made up for it with her vocals and performance quality.

Somebody made a similar thread about Gaga when she went to Coachella. :ladyhaha:

NO Beyoncé didn’t lose her spark. She’s a music legend at this point and Coachella was her first performance back in front of thousands of people. 

Avenues

I just watched it and despite knowing only the hits, I'd say NO. Not just the spark, the full flame is still there :diane:

Ouch, My back hurts.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived