1 minute ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

Anyone have a 1080 rip yet?

My thought exactly. 
I NEED THIS IN GLORIOUS HD.

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

im watching right now and its amaxing! typical beyonce slayage!!!! but what does BAK mean btw??

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Dutch

So after a little sleep I came to the conclusion that I liked Gaga her performance more. But yeah, Gaga is my sky high number 1 and even thought BeyoncĂ© is one of my faves too, I have a deeper concection with Gaga so she’ll will always impress me more on fore hand. So keep in my mind that it’s a thing about my taste. Both girls slayed the stage, and I’m not trying to make a competition out of this, because both woman are different and yet they still are the two biggest, interesting and unique performers in the female pop industry. Respect that, bow down biches.

People called Gaga her performance a mess, but to me that made it more real, more in touch with the audience. It was more organic, less planned. To me, the set from Gaga felt like it had more variety, thanks to the songs on the piano for example, but also thanks to her discography and visuals. This gave it more different emotions and flavours, more high and lows. And this is probably the thing where BeyoncĂ© lost me. She kept going and going, slaying and slaying. But emotionally and musically it felt flat after a while. It was an ongoing soundtrack, all remixed to the same sound, most of the time supported by the big band and the dancers doing the same dance moves with the same visuals. It would be nice for some parts, but you need to breathe in between the songs to let them really shine. To me BeyoncĂ© went too fast with too many song that got cut short. It was too much. Don’t get me wrong, she gave quality, the songs were permfored amazing and the staging was good, but it was all of the same flavour. If you cut the songs in little performances, they will be amazing, but put them together and it will start to get a little bit boring and repetitive.

And I know BeyoncĂ© can do it right, because I’ve seen her on tour, so I’m not questioning here abilities. She sang and danced her ass off, she looked stunning and was fierce. She didn’t really connect to the audience besides the standard ‘sing with me’, ‘I see you’ stuff, but she never really does that so... Nope, BeyoncĂ© was not the problem at all. It was the performance they created that got me a little bit underwhelmed. But that’s also thanks to the amazing performances BeyoncĂ© had in the past. Maybe my standards and hype were toooo high for this one.

overall I would say Gaga and BeyoncĂ© their performances are on the same level, but personally I liked Gaga her performance more. Once again, both did an amazing job so I’m not dragging BeyoncĂ©, I just liked Gaga more last year, probably because I’m a Monster.

ModernEcstasy

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Bey. 

Ive got tickets to see her and Jay in June. 

Do you guys think it’ll be anything like that? Did any of you go to the first “On the run” tour? 

Daredevil

Amazing performance :pray:

Beyoncé had more energy than the entire audience. 

Hi Its Nicole

OMG THAT DESTINY’S CHILD REUNION LEFT ME SHOOK 

Hello Gaga

Lextyr97
5 hours ago, Devyn said:

That's not much of an excuse though. That should make you want to give it your all. Her performance was sloppy. And Bey has done nothing but remixes. I don't see you complaining about gaga performing the SAME versions of songs she's been doing for the past 10 years. 

Don't worry sis. There were plenty of people hating on Gaga's Coachella performance for you on here. She got dragged to the pits by her own fans even though she only had 3 weeks to assemble the show. She got dragged way more than Beyonce is right now. But go off

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

im watching right now and its amaxing! typical beyonce slayage!!!! but what does BAK mean btw??

I think B K is BeyoncĂ© Knowles. I don’t see an A

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

So after a little sleep I came to the conclusion that I liked Gaga her performance more. But yeah, Gaga is my sky high number 1 and even thought BeyoncĂ© is one of my faves too, I have a deeper concection with Gaga so she’ll will always impress me more on fore hand. So keep in my mind that it’s a thing about my taste. Both girls slayed the stage, and I’m not trying to make a competition out of this, because both woman are different and yet they still are the two biggest, interesting and unique performers in the female pop industry. Respect that, bow down biches.

People called Gaga her performance a mess, but to me that made it more real, more in touch with the audience. It was more organic, less planned. To me, the set from Gaga felt like it had more variety, thanks to the songs on the piano for example, but also thanks to her discography and visuals. This gave it more different emotions and flavours, more high and lows. And this is probably the thing where BeyoncĂ© lost me. She kept going and going, slaying and slaying. But emotionally and musically it felt flat after a while. It was an ongoing soundtrack, all remixed to the same sound, most of the time supported by the big band and the dancers doing the same dance moves with the same visuals. It would be nice for some parts, but you need to breathe in between the songs to let them really shine. To me BeyoncĂ© went too fast with too many song that got cut short. It was too much. Don’t get me wrong, she gave quality, the songs were permfored amazing and the staging was good, but it was all of the same flavour. If you cut the songs in little performances, they will be amazing, but put them together and it will start to get a little bit boring and repetitive.

And I know BeyoncĂ© can do it right, because I’ve seen her on tour, so I’m not questioning here abilities. She sang and danced her ass off, she looked stunning and was fierce. She didn’t really connect to the audience besides the standard ‘sing with me’, ‘I see you’ stuff, but she never really does that so... Nope, BeyoncĂ© was not the problem at all. It was the performance they created that got me a little bit underwhelmed. But that’s also thanks to the amazing performances BeyoncĂ© had in the past. Maybe my standards and hype were toooo high for this one.

overall I would say Gaga and BeyoncĂ© their performances are on the same level, but personally I liked Gaga her performance more. Once again, both did an amazing job so I’m not dragging BeyoncĂ©, I just liked Gaga more last year, probably because I’m a Monster.

That's always the case + how I describe the difference in the 2 best performers out there, Gaga and Beyoncé.

Although I must give Beyoncé props for today, she definitely had a more concert vibe this time, instead of the perfect, almost like looking at a movie/theater piece vibe.

That's why she even slayed me more today :giveup: 

Bradley

I just watched 30 minutes of her Coachella performance and I honestly don't find it interesting at all :rip:

To me, it seems like the exact same thing she's been doing for years: intense, robotic choreography. And to be honest it seemed cool at first, I thoroughly enjoyed her Superbowl performance, her MTV VMA Lemonade/BEYONCE medleys, but it has become tiring at this point.

I read some comments on GGD and there were tons of opinions, some find her overrated, some call her legendary and a brilliant performer, some call her music 'uninteresting', whereas I happen to find her far from legendary status at this point. At most I view her as a good dancer but to me she's lost that spark that she used to have when she was promoting BEYONCE and Lemonade.

Coachella has for the first time proven to the public as to how bland her music and performance skills are. I just don't think it solidified her as a great performer at all.

I mean the odd musical arrangements of her songs, the robotic and emotionless choreography, the weird male autotuned voice she used after Bow Down, there's really nothing worth watching right there. :saladga:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived